32: Saving Yukina

" ooi. You have a friend. She said she came to see you. " Kuwabara's sister , shizuru led in a girl into the house.

Arina : heyo !

Kuwabara : eh ?!! You're that girl from the exam. Thanks, onee-san.

Shizuru left them .

Arina : Arina desu

Botan ; Arina ! Koenma-sama asked you to come too ?

Arina nods " um. Said would need my help. Work is work, can't say no. If not I would be having club activities now."

Yuseke: Club activities?

Arina : I go to Kurama's high school. School is so fun.

Kuwabara ; Eh ?!! Is that even allowed ?

Botan: Arina got special permission from koenma-sama.

Arina: hehe. Um. Um. School is so fun !!

Yuseke ; hmph. I don't even know what you like about it.

Botan : Kurama is there, so that's plenty reason isn't it ?

Arina ; that's not the only reason !!

Yuseke : well, should we move ?

Arina : sure. Let's go.
________________________________

Timeskip~

Urameshi Yuseke and Kuwabara had infiltrated the area where the manor of where yukina was being held in. They defeated the yokais as they started barging into the territory.

Kuwabara: are you going to just stand there and not help ?!!

Arina: but I'm not the battle type. Go go. Urameshi. Go go. Kuwabara.

Kuwabara: you !!!

Arina : yay.
.
.
.
Arina ; I'll go ahead first and find yukina ~

Kuwabara: ooi !! Don't just leave us here !!

Arina reaches the door of the manor and draws a seal on the floor by using her finger. A circular seal expands below her feet. The seal starts to sense the yokai she's looking for. " Ah. Blocked out . Must be there then. " She sighed " ah... There's other yokais in the building too. Hehe. Time to dodge. "

She ran to the side of the building and summoned two black scalpals attached with long black strings to the ground from her ability. She stabs her scalpal into the wall and started climbing upwards. She finally reaches the top where the window is " Hey !! Yukina."

Yukina : eh ? Who are you ?

Arina : Arina desu. Came to save you.

Hiei's imoto...
( Hiei's younger sister ... )

Arina : So pretty... Ice maidens are really pretty nah. Makes me want to cut one open and see how they work.

Yukina sweatdrops " eh ? " And she moves backwards from the window.

Arina : haha. Gomen. Habit. I am doctor. I am here save you. I promise.

Yukina: you have to go. Or they'll kill you.

" Ah. You mean these seals? " Arina touches it and it electrifies her hand a little " ouch. "

Yukina : daijobu ?

" Don't worry. This is no problem for me. " Arina draws her own seal onto the field of seals on the window . The field of seals electrify and with a little resistance, Arina's seal break the field of seals. She kicks the window in and lands inside " hey ! "

Yukina : so easily... ?

Arina : it's kind of my ability. Let's go.

Yukina : but ...

Arina breaks the seals on the metal gates on the other side. She held onto yukina's hand and pulled her along " let's go !!! Out from here !! "

The two run down the corridor to escape until they meet a big bulky guy in their way.

Arina: ... Crap...

This guy's yoki... It's off the charts ...

Arina: can you let us go ?

Yukina : gomenasai Arina-chan.

" Afraid that's not possible. A yokai that deals with seals. That's very rare."

Arina : ... Ah. I remembered. You're that champion. Toguro .

Toguro : rare that someone actually remembers.

Arina : I don't like watching battle fight. But you were a rare one. A human who won the championship and asked for a weird wish.

Toguro: well... since you broke the jail. Let's have both of you walk with us a little. Your friends have just come through. I bet you want to see them too.

Arina : tsk. We have no choice, do we ?
________________________________

Kuwabara: yukina-chan !! I am kuwabara!! I've come to save you !!

Yuseke : Arina. Daijobu?

The two shouts from below to the box above.

Yukina: run !!!

" Mmm... I can kill these guys easily ... They're all human . But toguro... I can't tell if he'll come after us. Tsk. " Arina thinks.

Urameshi & Kuwabara Vs Toguro

Urameshi & kuwabara won

Hiei manages to find yukina with his Jagan in the box and punches the ugly rich man with hate. He almost kills the guy but yukina stops him in time

Hiei: hmph.

Kurama : looks like everything turned out well.

Hiei : hmph. I'm leaving.

Arina ; yukina . Do you want to be friends with me ?

Yukina : eh ?

Arina : I don't have many friends ... Yokai friends... Want to be mine ?

Kurama laughed a little " could you ? She's very weird. So she doesn't have a lot of friends. "

" Oh... Ok. " Yukina smiled . " Yay !!!" Arina hugged her.