84: The Recoded Gene

Arina's belly was now a little more obvious and had a small bump.

Kazoku: Papa. My imoto looks small. Is she going to be alright ?

Kurama : she will be. You turned out fine didn't you ?

Kazoku: hehe. There's that.

" You're joking with me!!! No way !!! Those fuckers !!! " Her enraged voice could be heard from the lab. He goes to take a look. A glass smashing the wall could be heard as he approached into the lab " Arina ? "

" Aaaaahhhh !!!! " She screamed and flipped the tables. She breathed deeply still in anger " damn it !!! "

Kurama : calm down.

Arina : aaaahhh !!!

Kurama : Arina ! Calm down !

She takes up her chemicals in her cupboard and starts throwing them to the wall breaking them " asshole !!! aaaaahhhh!!!! Asshole !!! "

He sees that she was running out of control. He had never seen her like that before. After all, this is her lab. She always took care of her potions and chemicals. He pulls her arm to make her face him " Arina!! Can you hear me ?!"

Arina ; it's all set up... It's all planned !!! It's.... It's a trap !!

Kurama : calm down. Tell me what's going on.

Arina : it's too late ... Too late !!!

He slaps her hard to wake her up . She snaps back and collapses to her knees, her tears flowed. He kneeled down next to her and dries her tears " it's ok. Tell me what's going on. "

Arina : I... Was an experiment... Since the moment I was born... That asshole father was right... He thought me as a disappointment ... That's why he did this to me. No, was it him ? Or was it mother who allowed it ?

Kurama : Arina. What are you talking about?

Arina : .... My spoiled gene... Regeneration... I tried to look into it before why... Why only me? I wasn't as good as I was now. Now I know why...

Kurama ; why ?

Arina: they manipulated my genes... So that whoever I gave birth will be set to a particular structure... .... No matter who... No, no matter what... I gave birth ... The baby will definitely inherit the best of me and my partner's genes to make... make... A yokai with high fighting capabilities.

Kurama : what ? Are you sure ?

Arina : I'm sure... Because they recoded my genes... That's why my regeneration one is a mess... Spoiled. A program to mix and match best genes from both partners to create... Hopefully... What they want... That is... That is...

He squeezes her in " No. It's not like that. They're our kids. Our children. That's all there is to it. "