35: What Makes Arina , Arina

Team Doctor Ichigaki Vs Team Urameshi

( P.s. It's not in English.)
________________________________

Kurama : so ? Have you found him ?

Hiei : ah. He's in a cave nearby.
.
.
.
They went into the cave nearby that hiei said that the sensei would be in. They defeated the guards and found the old man sitting in a corner. He was poisoned like the henchman said.

" You guys are... "

Kurama : Just someone who has come to save you.

" Why ? "

Hiei ; cos some idiot thinks we're easy to bully.

Kurama : Arina.

" Hai hai. " She opens a seal circle below him " Black Table. This won't hurt. Ok ? " She smiles as two needles attached to black strings from the circle was summoned and they stuck into his body. " Eh ... It's an easy poison from the demon realm. " One needle was being pulled back out and retracted back to the seal.

Kurama : so you know how to make the antidote then ?

" just need one demon realm plant . " She opens her seal circle and pulls out a potion " ja jang ! Super antidote that cures most poisons ! "

Kurama ; does that work ? For humans.

Arina : O_O  ° ° ° ° ° !!!

" wait !!!" She pulls out more instruments and starts pouring and stirring " ja jang !! Diluted super antidote! " She passes it to the sensei.

" Is this really ok ? "

Kurama : daijobu. Arina is a really good doctor.

"Ok then. " And he drinks it down.
_

_______________________________

The three crashes down from outside into the building of the arena. The match was over. The students had lost and Kurama told Yuseke the truth about how the students were manipulated into becoming test subjects.

Yuseke was angry. He wanted to kill Dr ishigaki. Ishigaki turned into a full Yokai monster. 

Yuseke was ready to punch the Yokai and defeat him,  but was interrupted  by a black string entangled to ishigaki's neck that pulled him backwards. Ishigaki pulled the string apart  and turned around to see who " you!!! "

Arina : hello.  I got your attention.

Yuseke : Arina!!!

Arina : Neh.  I've got a question.  Are you that yokai who came to my door and asked me how to strengthen a human through surgery ?

Ishigaki : hmph. If only you complied. We could have won this championship.

Kurama: eh ? You know him ?

Arina: just a little bit of impression. I rejected him. Cos I told him that , that would be a super boring surgery to explore. He even begged me to give him the recipe.

" You !!! " He raised his fist to punch her. " Arina !! " Yuseke yelled.  She jumped out of the way to dodge as the punch landed on the ground outside the arena.