74

𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖...

𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖

- 4 years later -

"Hey little hero" Aera greeted, bouncing the two year old boy in her arms as she swayed to her sides, smile growing wider as she stared at the boy.

"How have you been Yunnie?" Aera asked, running her fingers through his soft brown hair smoothening it out, watching him flutter his eyes shut every time her fingers swiped over his hair.

"Good!" He replied, clapping his small hands together, soft giggle slipping his lips as he did so.

"What's got you so happy Seoyun?" The voice emerging from behind asked and Aera turned around, eying the boy in her hold with a wide smile.

"Uncle Hyuckie!" Seoyun excitedly yelled out, spreading his arms wide as he leaned over towards Donghyuck.

Donghyuck outstretched his arms, taking the kid as he positioned him in his own arms.

"He loves your company too much"
"What can I say? Seoyun loves me" Donghyuck dramatically ran a hand through his freshly dyed black hair and Aera rolled her eyes, lightly slapping his arm.

"Ouch! See she's hitting your fav uncle" Donghyuck pointed at Aera, faking a cry as Seoyun's wide eyes glanced up at Aera who stood in front.

"No! He mine!" Seoyun stated, holding onto Donghyuck's arm protectively and Aera laughed out at his actions.

"Yea sure Yunnie. That's my soulmate, he's mine" Aera teased, hugging Donghyuck from the side and his perplexed eyes flickered between the two before tears sprung in his black doe eyes, frown making its way on his lips.

Donghyuck chuckled out, bouncing the boy in his grip, "Don't worry, I only love you Yun" Donghyuck spoke, pressing a soft kiss on his forehead and his cries slowly ceased, a smile curling up at those words.

"He's so cute god" Aera muttered out, ruffling his brown hair earning an innocent, pure giggle from the two year old.

"How about we have our own?"
"God Hyuck, there's a kid in your hold"
"He too young to understand anyways"
"Shut up"
"Why not? Imagine how cute our kids would look" Donghyuck leaned in forward and Aera backed away, raising a finger that placed on his chest as she pushed him away.

"Yea, now tell me when's our wedding firs—"
"Uncle Hyuckie mine!"
Donghyuck and Aera laughed out at the two year old who huffed out air, lower lip pouting as he raised his chin to prove his point.