53

Aera ran her fingers down her hair, straightening it up as she glanced at the clock that stood clung onto the wall-7:21

7:21

"Oh shit" She muttered under her breath before walking towards the bedside stand, grabbing her phone and sliding it inside the front pocket of her jeans.

Sighing out, she looked down at the boy who was still lying asleep on the bed, a smile instantly pulling up on her lips at the sight.

Donghyuck was lying on his side, head resting on the pillow while hands were looped around another small pillow beside- soft breaths falling from his slightly parted red lips with the warm morning rays of sunlight beaming inside the room through the glass window illuminating his features.

Aera pulled the white curtains to a close, blocking the bright light from invading the room in order to not wake him up.

Aera leant forward, softly running a gentle hand through his brown hair, "Bye Hyuck" she mumbled out and taking one last glance at her soulmate, she silently exited the room.

Walking downstairs, she caught sight of Inhye who was in the kitchen. Soon, Inhye looked up, glancing at the girl, "Oh! I didn't expect you would be awake this early" Inhye commented and Aera simply gave her a small smile.

"Are you leaving already?"
"Yes, my office is a bit far from here so I've got to leave early"
"And where's he?" Inhye eyed the room upstairs and Aera shook her head in response, "He's asleep".

"Isn't he dropping you?"
"No that's ok"
"Oh come on he can drop you—"
"No, I'm fine. I don't want to wake him up, please" Aera stopped Inhye and the elder couldn't help but smile at those words.

"He's lucky to have you as his soulmate, darling" Inhye pulled Aera into a quick hug, contented.
Just then Aera's phone screen lit up with a notification and she glanced at it before facing Inhye, "I've to leave, my cab is here".

"Hmm, try visiting often okay?" Inhye pat her hair softly and she nodded in response before biding her a goodbye and exiting the house.

The door opened revealing Jaehyun who was all dressed in formals for work and a smile spread his face upon seeing the girl who stood in front of him.

"Wow, you're finally back. Come in" Aera simply laughed at those words as she stepped inside the house, closing the door behind her.

"Hey Aera" Taeyong quickly greeted and even before she could respond he hurriedly walked back inside the kitchen.

"Where is—" Aera was abruptly cut off when a pair of hands flung around her neck- the person practically throwing themselves onto her making her stumble back but thankfully Jaehyun placed a hand on her back, supporting to regain her balance on her feet.