44

Aera exited her room, quietly skipping towards the balcony- the torrid first rays of the sun gleaming down on her making her squint her eyes before blinking away and adjusting to the intensity of light

Aera ducked her head down as she closed her eyes- shifting her bare feet closer to keep them cosy since the cold, pristine flurry of air gracing her skin made her shudder.

The soothing scent of his perfume lingering onto the sweatshirt percolating through her senses subconsciously made her lips pull up into a small smile- thoughts of her soulmate invading her mind, pulling the sweatshirt closer to her body encircling herself with its mellowness.

"I would've never thought I would fall for my enemy.." Aera mumbled out, clicking her tongue.
"How did two weeks just pass by and I barely know anything about Hyuck..?"
A heavy sigh escaped her lips, knowing she had just two more days to spend time with her soulmate.

"Hmm, are you curious about me?" The voice interrupted and she flinched, whipping her head to her side as she looked at the figure with her wide black eyes.

"When did you come?" She asked, panicking if he had heard her words from earlier.
"Just" He simply said shrugging before walking ahead and leaning his hands on the railing as he looked ahead.

Aera tilted her head to her side letting her eyes wander over his appearance- his messy medium tan brown hair falling on his forehead, the silver lip ring hooked around his red lips glistening under the sunlight, the white shirt lying over his built physique outlining his muscles beneath, faded scars littering his body yet she payed no heed to it- he effortlessly looked ravishing in her eyes.

Noticing her sudden silence, Donghyuck turned around to look at the girl and she averted her gaze quicker than ever, not wanting to get caught staring at him.

"Is that mine?" Donghyuck asked- ranking his eyes over her figure.

Aera wordlessly nodded, her heart pounding within her chest at his gaze that never left her and feeling self conscious she looked away.

Donghyuck stepped towards her making her look up at him, perplexed and she silently watched him as he placed his hands on the hood of her sweatshirt before pulling it over her head.

"You look cute in my clothes" Donghyuck commented, giving her a small smile as he stared down at the girl and his words made her eyes widen, biting down on her lower lip trying to conceal the smile that threatened to spread.

"Are you busy today too?" Aera asked looking up at the boy and he shook his head in response.
"I dropped my schedule for these two days Aera" He added and her eyes widened in disbelief.
"Why?" She asked almost hesitantly.
"For you" He replied, softly ruffling her hair making her eyes close momentarily at the contact.

"So.. are we like spending time together?" She asked and he hummed in response.
"Do you wanna go out?" He asked, nonchalantly despite his heart that fastened it's pace and she snapped her head at him, lips slightly parting at his words.

"What?" She uttered out but soon his words dawned on her, "I mean, y-yea..? Yeah, yes" She stuttered out earning a deep chuckle from him, a small smile lingering on his lips at her reaction.

"Get ready and we can go out wherever you wan—"
"Haechan— oh, did I interrupt anything?" Jeno asked, taking a step back ready leave the two alone.

Aera shook her head in response and he nodded before looking at Donghyuck as he spoke.
"Your dad wants you meet you" He said and Donghyuck groaned out, throwing his head back at those words.
"Now?" Donghyuck asked, uninterested and Jeno nodded before walking away.

"Donghyuck, if you're busy we can cancel—"
"No!" He interjected almost instantaneously taking her by surprise at his tone.
"I mean, no. We will go out Aera" With that said, Donghyuck quickly exited the balcony leaving the girl alone.

Aera stared at the hallway until he was out of her sight before lightly slapping her cheek that hurt from all the smiling and she shrugged her thoughts away, excitedly skipping towards to her room to freshen up, pleased that she could at last spend time with her soulmate.

Maybe they were getting somewhere..

Soooo where do you want them to go ??Cause I can't think of anything other than an amusement park 🤦🏻‍♀️

Cause I can't think of anything other than an amusement park 🤦🏻‍♀️