1

"What is that you wanted to talk about Mr

"What is that you wanted to talk about Mr. Im?" Kim Seojun asked, taking his seat opposite to Im Minhyuk.

Im Minhyuk - National Defence Minister of Korea.

"The crime rate has seen a significant increase, it'a a threat to our citizens, our entire country. We must take action against this and that's why I've approached you Kim Seojun" Minhyuk said and Seojun raised a brow.

"The police officers can take measures—"

"Our police force isn't precisely trained to take up this task. Our target isn't an easy reach, we need professionals" Minhyuk interjected.

"It's the right time for them to take this task Seojun" Minhyuk added, handing him a thin black file.

"Mr. Im if you're asking for my agents to take up this task, I refuse to let them conjoin with the government—"

"Don't forget you got this authority cause the government let you- it was formed by us" Minhyuk interjected, letting out a dry laugh before standing and buttoning up his black suit.

"I insist to see your agents in action at the earliest Kim Seojun. Thank you" Minhyuk left the room leaving Seojun alone.

Sighing out loud, he grabbed the file making his way out of his house, knowing he had no say and was obligated to abide by the government's edict.

"I need the top five in my office, right now" Seojun commanded while making his way to his office situated in the headquarters of Pyrite Cube.

Pressing his finger onto the door lock, which automatically opened after recognizing him as the owner of the room by his fingerprint, he entered in.
Leaning against his desk, he flipped through the pages in the file- keenly observing it as he waited for their arrival.

"This way" His assistant guided the five towards his office.
Swiping their identity cards in the small slit located adjacent to the door- their profile information displayed on the small screen above it and they gained access to enter inside the room.
After all the five were in the room- Seojun pushed himself off his desk, speaking to them as he looked at the file in his hand.