11

"Call Yangyang" Donghyuck motioned Jaemin who stood by the door, "But you have your soulmate, why Yangyang

"Call Yangyang" Donghyuck motioned Jaemin who stood by the door, "But you have your soulmate, why Yangyang..?" He asked, pointing at Aera who silently heard the two converse while wiping the blood that dropped down her hand- nose crinkled in disgust at her bloodied hand, sighing out as she could practically feel all of her energy drain out.

"Just do a-as I say" Donghyuck glared at the boy and he gave a nod instantly leaving the basement to give Yangyang a call.

"Can you shut up? The pain is worsening if you speak" Aera retorted, rolling her eyes as she balled her fists by her side trying to hold in the discomfort she was given cause of her soulmate.

Donghyuck winced as he moved himself up by placing his weak hand on the side so he was not lying slumped against the wall anymore and the movement sent a sharp pain striking in his stomach where he had the wound- blood profusely gushing out from it as he placed a firm hand on it to stop the bleeding.

"Watch what yo-u speak" He muttered almost out of breath, scoffing at her words before slipping his hand below hers- interlacing his fingers together with her bloodied ones and she paused, bewildered by his actions.

The dimly lit basement was now glowing cause of the beaming gold that radiated off the two at their touch.

Aera watched in revere as she was healed- the blood on her hand and the cuts on her knuckles slowly faded away, gradually nullifying all her torment. Her wide eyes staring at herself in disbelief that she was healed just by holding contact with her soulmate.

"What was all of this for?" Aera asked, eyeing the men who were lying lifeless on the ground, "Training.." He replied with his eyes shut as he leant his head on the wall feeling his pain reduce as their fingers remained intervened.

"What?" Aera drew her brows together, confused, "Mafia aren't trained like you- it's either you win or die" Donghyuck glanced at the girl on his side, shrugging in response as though he was habituated to it ever since.

"Like me?" Aera raised a brow at his words and he gave a small nod, "I know you're trained" Donghyuck replied, looking ahead and the girl remained silent, not wanting to reveal anything regarding her job since it she was a part of the undercover.

"And this," Donghyuck began, eyeing their hands linked together before he continued, "Doesn't mean anything to me" He said, looking at the girl before yanking his hand out of her grip and she scoffed out in disbelief at his actions.

"Well next time you train and break a bone or two, I'm not coming to heal you" Aera huffed our air, standing up and he let out a small laugh making her turn to face him.

"If I'm dying, so are you babe" Donghyuck commented as he stood up, inching closer to the girl- eyes boring holes into her jet black ones, a languid smirk lingering on, tongue habitually playing with the cold metal hooked around his lips as he ran hand down his brown hair, pushing it back revealing his eyebrow slit- his aura oozing authority and dominance.

Aera remained unfazed, lightly stomping her foot- her balled fists urging to be rammed into his face for his attitude that endlessly annoyed her but she couldn't, cause she too would feel the same pain.

"Fuck you" She cursed under her breath, audible enough to the boy who stood inches away from her- her eyes looking right into his hazel orbs, mixed feelings flooding over her as she stared at the boy.

Aera tore her gaze away from him, turning around on her heels ready to exit the room but stopped hearing him call out her name, facing him as he spoke.

"It's Haechan, not Donghyuck" His tone in a trice turned stern, the smirk dying down with in an instant- his eyes that held no emotion piercing into hers as he let out those words before sliding both his hand into his pocket, walking past the girl out of the room, leaving her alone at the basement.

LMAO y'all thought the ship would sail so early?
Nah uh this is a markieshyuck book, that ain't happening so quick fam..

Also how we feelin' about Hyuck with a lip piercing and an eyebrow slit?😌