2

"I'm not fucking doing this" Aera slammed the file on the desk, annoyed

"You have to, you signed the contract for this mission" Taeyong shrugged, grabbing the file, going through the details of each member belonging to their mission.

"This gang had been active since the last four years and the government did nothing about it..wow" He commented, intently looking at the sheets while reading out more information.

"Probably cause the ministry and police force suck" Aera rolled her eyes, sitting down on the couch, uninterested to know more about it.
"Stop Aera" Mark eyed the girl and Taeyong snapped his head at the boy.

"Don't use names, it's not the first time I have told you 03"
Mark just stared at him before glancing back at Aera who groaned at his words, hating how they could not use their own names except for they were in their dorm.

"Azurite Neo- Just six members but have 127 crime cases filed under their gang, none solved" Taeyong continued as Jaehyun and Mark listened while Aera was already asleep on the couch.

"And we don't have any information about the members, not even their names.." Jaehyun sighed out as Taeyong closed the file, placing it on the desk before looking at Aera since he did not hear her comment anything.

"She's asleep again? Wake her—"
The door flung open revealing Johnny who looked distraught earning all of their attention.

The loud bang made Aera jerk, waking her up from her sleep.
"I was fucking sleepin—"
"I'm sorry but we need to leave, it's urgent!" He stated and everyone made their way to the basement grabbing their handgun.

"What happened?" Mark asked, as each of them swiped their identity cards to exit the headquarters.
"Seojun called me and said we need to protect CEO Kang. Neo are at the sight, he's their target" Johnny explained and soon everyone were inside the car, speeding off to their destination.

"03 and 05, guard him" Taeyong being the top agent, per usual he guided the other four, pressing the earpiece in his ear.
Just as instructed, Mark and Johnny made their way, pushing past people in the huge crowd that surrounded the building where CEO Kang was to have an official meeting with a few minsters, was to be held at.

"Stay on low ground" Taeyong muttered as Aera and Jaehyun trailed behind him, cautiously looking around as the pushed themselves as close as they could to the wall lying adjacent to them, guns hidden in their holsters.

"One of you will have to take care of the end region, the view from here isn't good enough. John— 05 head to the second floor but for safety, one of you must guard the back" Mark spoke through the in ear.

"Ok" Taeyong replied before the three shared a look amongst themselves.
"I will go" Aera mumbled and the two gave her a nod before she walked towards the crowd.

She slid her hands into her jean pocket, trying to present herself as a 'normal citizen' just like the others- her ankle holster well hidden beneath her clothing.

Mark squint his eyes, looking around searching for who of the three were present.
"02" Aera spoke through the earpiece noticing it and he hummed in response, spotting the girl before giving a quick nod and getting back to focusing on his surroundings.

Aera aimlessly looked around but to her surprise she noticed something. Narrowing her eyes onto the roof of the building in front, her eyes widened deciphering the sight- it was a guy who was hunched over his sniper that was being aimed at a far away distance.

Following the direction it was aimed at, she realized it was the entrance of the building- the only way for CEO Kang to enter inside.

"01, I think I found one of their membe—"
Aera was cut off when someone harshly bumped onto her shoulder.

"Sorry" He muttered which came out muffled cause of the black mask on his face and their eyes met for a brief second- his staring into hers before he walked past the girl.

She let out a wince, noticing the cut on her arm caused by his silver ring as his hand brushed hers, making her lightly shudder at the sudden contact- which went unnoticed by him as he walked away with no care in the world.

Aera turned around to take another look at him, one hand firmly pressing onto the cut trying to stop the blood that oozed out. Somehow, she had a strange gut feeling as she stared at his back.

Something about his presence, cautioned her as though he was not someone to be associated with.

"02?" Taeyong patiently waited for the girl to continue but she was too lost in her own thoughts to even bother about him at the moment.

"Why does it feel strange..? Something is wron— Fuck" Aera lowly gasped upon observing how he glanced up at the roof, where the guy was ready with his sniper, curtly nodding at him and turned around facing ahead, exiting the place.

Pressing onto her in ear, she frantically spoke.
"04 follow the guy heading west- in all black. Careful Jae"

Taeyong raised a brow at her words not because she used his name but because she mentioned him to be careful- something she had never told them before since they were agents and were well trained to fight.

"Ok" Jaehyun looked around for the person she was referring to and after catching sight of him, he quietly trailed behind the guy, following him as asked to.

She turned around one last time before looking at the boy heading west- bewildered as to why he felt so familiar to her even though it was the first time she saw him.

But it went unknown to the two that each other's names had already been inked onto their wrist upon their first contact-
- and they had activated their soulmate bond...

But it went unknown to the two that each other's names had already been inked onto their wrist upon their first contact-- and they had activated their soulmate bond

Ooo 👀
Thoughts??