26

"Go" Renjun gave Jaemin a light push which he resisted, shaking his head frantically before giving the bracelet to Jeno

"You know him the best, so you go" Jaemin pushed Jeno inside the room, closing the door shut to the Medic room, leaving him alone with the younger.

"Oh Hyung" Jisung let out, sitting up straight on the bed as Jeno approached him.

"I'll leave you two alone" Yangyang said, flashing the two a warm smile before exiting the room and closing the door shut behind him.

"Better?" Jeno asked, eying the white flex roller bandage that was wrapped around his forearm.

"I'm fine. Just a few more days, it should be alright" Jisung replied, giving him a small smile as he looked at the elder.

"Right..remember the girl who we held hostage that day? She works at Pyrite Cube"
"I know"
"Oh.. you saw the info? What does it say?" He asked, looking expectantly at Jeno but he remained silent- debating on how he should start the conversation to reveal about Aera.

"Also, why was Johnny there?" Jisung asked, knowing just his name since he had seen him a few times at Neo.

"Johnny's an agent too. He comes here to visit Yangyang's elder sister- soulmates apparently" Jeno informed and he clicked his tongue in disapproval.

"Sucks if enemies are your soulmates" He commented and Jeno mumbled out an 'oh', realizing that he was unaware about Donghyuck's soulmate.
"Same goes with Haechan.." Jeno said and Jisung's eyes widened.

"Huh? His soulmate's an agent?" Jeno gave a small nod before he hesitantly held out Jisung's hand, placing the silver bracelet in his hand and the boy drew his eyes down on it, widening upon immediately recognizing it.

"Aera?" Jisung asked, lips parting in disbelief- the word 'Aera' leaving his lips after ages, missing all the memories and happy times he had spent with his elder sister but nonetheless he was vexed about his past.

The two siblings' names carved onto the crystal beads of the silver bracelet- his own memories flashing in his mind and he gulped down the huge lump that grew in his throat.

"She asked me to give this to you and visit her once you're ready..?" Jeno said, unsure of what his reaction would be.

Making up his mind, Jisung swiftly placed his feet on the ground, standing up and Jeno too stood up, alarmed at his actions.

"I don't care about her anymore"
"Jisung—"
"Don't convince me Hyung. I don't want to meet her nor see her again in my life, never" Jisung interjected, handing the bracelet back to Jeno before walking past him towards the door.

"That's not possible Jisung, Aera is Haechan's soulmate" Jisung stopped his hand that was mid way in twisting the door knob open.

"What?"
"Yes, Aera is his soulmate. You'll see her almost everyday, you can't just ignore her"
"Still, I don't care"
"She's your own sister after all Jisung, come on"
Jisung scoffed under his breath, shaking his head at those words before exiting the room, completely ignoring Jeno.

 You'll see her almost everyday, you can't just ignore her""Still, I don't care""She's your own sister after all Jisung, come on" Jisung scoffed under his breath, shaking his head at those words before exiting the room, completely ignoring Jeno

The chp was toooo short
BUT
It is what it is🤷‍♀️