55

Shit 55k-
Thank you loves, I love you 🥺♥️♥️

"Yuta, do you've the copy of that file?" Aera asked indicating about the file from earlier, "Just a soft copy, is that ok?" Aera nodded in response and walked over to his desk

Aera glimpsed at the information on the screen before standing up straight with a hand on his chair, "Forward that to me" Yuta gave a small nod before going back to typing something onto his computer.

"Aera what is wrong with you?" Mark interjected, extending his arm in front of her making her pause.
"Mark, I know what I'm doing" Aera gently moved his hand out of her way before walking to where Taeyong stood at.

"When you and Mar- 03 met CEO Kang last time did he tell you anything about Citrine?"
"No, he diverted the topic to Neo. We could've enquired further but Seojun accompanied us so.."
"Oh.. can I have the file he handed over the last time?"
Taeyong simply nodded before turning around as he rummaged through the files on the shelf.

"Why didn't any of you try investigating on Citrine, I'm sure there's something about it..?" Aera raised a brow earning a sigh from Johnny who spoke up.
"Yes, but the mission revolves around Azurite Neo alone, so" Johnny simply shrugged as he seated himself on the nearby chair.

Jaehyun sighed out loud earning her attention, "Does it look like we have a say in it?" Aera furrowed her brows, confused.
"So.. despite knowing it all Seojun asked you to focus only on Azurite Neo?" Johnny and Jaehyun gave nods in agreement earning a sigh from her.

"Here," Taeyong handed her the blue file and she gave a small nod, taking it in her hands. Just when Taeyong was about to speak, she interrupted already knowing what he was to say, "Seojun's approval- yes, I know" Taeyong gave a smile in response at her words.

Taeyong tapped on her shoulder eying Mark who stood at one end of the room, consumed in thoughts of his own and a sigh escaped her lips at the sight.

"Mark.." She called out in a soft voice earning his attention as she approached him, "What's wrong?" She asked, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Aera.. do you really think all of this is so easy?" Mark quirked up a brow, throwing his head back with a frustrated sight.

"Citrine is completely off records and even if you have all the legal documents, two days is way too less to even conclude anything. Why are you so desperate about it- why the hell are you even bothered about Neo, Aera??"
"I've my reasons Mark.." Aera trailed off, averting her gaze.

"Do you know what you're getting yourself into?" He questioned sternly making Aera pause for a few seconds, mulling over his words before giving him a nod in response.

"I have to.. There's definitely something about Citrine which we should track down- the gang is off records, Neo and Citrine surely do have some connection, also how Seojun refused our investigation on Citrine..? I don't know Mark, I just have a feeling the answers to these questions hold some weight.. I- I just have to" Aera explained herself and Mark stared at her for a few seconds, thoughts clouding his mind before he exhaled out to compose himself.