61

"How do I spot her now?""5'6, long black hair, definitely not the one in a dress—""Yeah, I got her Haechan but in a dress"

"5'6, long black hair, definitely not the one in a dress—"
"Yeah, I got her Haechan but in a dress"

The hand that was raised waved at the girl and narrowing her eyes on the person, she instantly recognized him as Biyu's brother, Liu Yangyang, soon approaching him.

"So finally I meet Park Aera. The members and Biyu did talk about you" He extended his hand with a wide smile lingering on his lips and Aera quickly shook his hand giving him a warm smile in return.

You're wearing a dress?
You told me you hate dresses, didn't you..?

Yea kinda.. cause dresses restrict me from kicking them in the face
But I have got to blend in with the crowd you know
Also, this dress ain't that bad Hyuck-
I'm rambling, I'll stop

Yea stop my ear is bleeding

It's telepathy Hyuckie how's your ear bleedi—

Shut up

Hah you loose
I speak logic

You're getting distracted babe

You are distracting me Hyuck

Am I?

Yes

What?

What?

Aera was snapped back into reality when Yangyang began speaking, "Here," He handed over the earpiece which she placed in position.

"Hey!" The loud voice blared through the in-ear making her hiss, "Oh fuc- that's not how you do a check Jaemin!" Aera rolled her eyes and a laugh from Jeno was heard on the other side before she drifted her attention to the boy standing beside her.

"And, GHB. With alcohol should work fine- 15 minutes and it'll kick in" Yangyang placed the vial containing the drug in her hand and she raised a brow, unconvinced.
"With alcohol it's an overdose Yangyang, it's not saf—"
"Does it matter?" Donghyuck's voice interjected and a sigh escaped her lips before giving a nod though he wasn't present in person ahead of her.

"I've got to go, good luck" Yangyang bid his way towards his car and Aera turned to look ahead at the building that stood in front.

"It's about time" She muttered to herself, finger running through her hair to conceal the earpiece as she made her way inside the building.

"Invitation?" The security extended a hand and with a smile plastered on her face, she held the entry card which she collected from Johnny such that it was in visibility to him and giving it a glimpse, he nodded, gesturing her to enter inside the building.

The huge hall was filled with cluster of people- ranging from the entrepreneurs CEO Kang had partnerships with to the filthy rich adolescents who appeared at the venue solely to have the time of their lives partying.

Aera's wandering eyes soon caught sight of CEO Kang standing at one corner of the hall, busy conversing with a lady.

Approaching the bartender, she tapped on the counter gaining his attention, "One tequila shot" She raised a finger and the man nodded, turning back around.

"Tequila? Vodka works twice better Aera"
"And? Comatose him, yeah sure Hyuck" Aera sighed out, looking up at Kang who was strolling around the hall while having short talks with everyone who gathered at the party.

"Here, have fun" The bartender smiled, "Sure" She replied with a small laugh and watched as he diverted his attention to another person who had arrived.

It being the right time, after making sure she wasn't being observed by anyone around, she carefully drowned the content from the vail into the drink, "Jaemin, hack the cams" Aera instructed and humming in response, the sound of typing onto his keyboard intensified.

Turning back around her eyes directly met CEO Kang's, who was staring right back at her with brows raised in surprise.

"Did he notice?"
"Did he notice?"

Both Aera and Jaemin spoke in unison and a sigh left her lips before she forced out a smile on her face, facing him.

Approaching Aera, he slightly leant against the counter, wary expression never leaving his face as he stared at the girl.

Aera began drumming her fingers on the counter feeling anxious, mind quickly trying to plot a plan to portray herself less skeptical and right when she was about to come up with an excuse, he spoke up, interrupting her.

"I'm surprised to see your presence Ms. Park. Pleased to know you've accepted the invitation" He smiled and her surprised eyes snapped to looked up at him.

Despite being utterly perplexed as to the meaning behind those words, she concealed her emotions in, "It's our job Mr. Kang, much pleasure" Aera simply laughed it off before picking the glass in her hands and twirling the liquid, "Try some?" She asked, eying the tequila shot in her hand.

The corner of his lip curled into a smirk as he took the glass from her, chugging the content all at once down his throat.

"Damn, that was raw" He muttered out before glancing at someone far away and back at Aera, "I'll get back to you soon" With that said, he walked over to another person, leaving her alone.

"I- I can't fucking think of what that was suppose to mean cause Johnny got that invitation from his cousin who was invited and.. shit this was unexpected"
"So someone from Pyrite Cube must've been invited as well" Donghyuck replied and Aera hummed in response making her way upstairs to get a better view of everyone at the party— her eyes roaming around the huge hall, scanning through to search for the familiar figure.

"What if Mark was invited..?"
"Could be Taeyong as well, he's A001 after all"
"Or Johnny himself?"

Aera gripped the railing tight with eyes focused on the crowd below and turning to her side, she caught a glimpse of the very familiar figure walking towards a room.

Her wide eyes doing a double-take astonished upon instantly recognizing the person and not wanting to make her presence obvious she walked away, now out of his sight— millions of thoughts crossing her mind as she stared off into her surroundings, fingers running down her hair in exasperation.

"Seojun, it's Kim Seojun"

Seojun was being sus ever since wbk 🤷‍♀️