52

"I still can't get myself to believe all of it happened, wow" Aera said with her eyes aimlessly wandering around the room, a smile never leaving her lips

Donghyuck glanced at the girl who was in his arms- his hands around her waist while he back hugged her, both seated on the bed.

Donghyuck placed his chin on the crook of her neck, "I know" He muttered out in response, a smile instantly etching onto his lips.

"Oh, yea you haven't answered the call from earlier" Aera reminded and he nodded, grabbing onto his phone on the bed side stand.

"Jaemin" Donghyuck replied, calling him back and Aera sighed out, leaving him to converse on the call.

Aera reached out for her own phone, scrolling through the new messages she had received.

Markie

I'll pick you up
Send me Donghyuck's address

What?
Why??

Wdym why
You've work starting tomorrow

Yea Ik
But why pick me up?
I can come on my own

How?
Is Donghyuck going to drop you?

Might not have a car but
I've enough money to book a goddamn cab Mark🙄

I've to drop Areum for work anyways
And on my way back to hq
I can pick you up

Areum?

Yeah
She's staying with us for a few days

Oh..

Yes
Now send me his address

I'll be there at the hq tomorrow morning dw

"What?" Donghyuck placed his phone aside, looking at her phone screen over her shoulder and a sigh escaped her lips.
"Mark wanted to pick me up, he asked for you address" She replied and he hummed in response.

"Did you give him?"
"Definitely not"
"Hmm, I can drop you tomorrow morning" He said nuzzling his nose at her neck and a laugh left her lips before she lightly slapped his hand that was circled around her waist.

"That tickles Hyuck" Aera mumbled out and he chuckled out before playfully nuzzling once again at her neck and she paused, turning around, still in his hold.

"Stop or I won't let you hug me anymore" Donghyuck rolled his eyes, lips silently mocking her as she spoke but nevertheless he tightened his hold on her, pulling her closer to him- her back resting against his chest.

The notification sound of her phone made the two divert their attention onto the brightly lit screen.

Markie

For some reason
I feel like Donghyuck is in a mafia gang
Is he tho..?

Yeah
And?

WHAT?

🤷‍♀️
Bye

"When are you planning on revealing he's right?"
"I honestly have no idea- I just hope he doesn't get angry or something" Aera replied, placing her hands on his that was lying around her waist.

"I'm your soulmate, he has to accept anyways"
"Yea, unfortunately"
"Oh shut up"
Donghyuck rolled his eyes earning a laugh from her.

"Aera! Donghyuck! Come down for lunch!" Inhye yelled out from downstairs and Aera broke away from his hold, standing up from the bed.

"She's always interrupting" Donghyuck muttered under his breath earning a glare from Aera who clearly heard him.
"Shut up, let's go" Aera picked up her phone, sliding it inside the back pocket of her jeans.

"How long you two?!"
"Coming!" Aera yelled in response, glancing at the door and back at Donghyuck who languidly laid down on the bed.

"Get your ass off the bed Hyuck, she's waiting for us in there"
"I'm not hungry anyways" Donghyuck shrugged earning a loud sigh from the girl.

"I'm not letting you starve, let's go"
"No"
"Oh come on, now stop behaving like a baby- I hate kids" Aera stomped her foot getting impatient and he sat up straight upon hearing those words.

"Yeah, every other kid except ours"
"Ours?!" Aera uttered out in disbelief, slapping her hands on the sides of her face to hide the blush that spread her cheeks.

"You're talking nonsense" With that Aera walked out of the room with Donghyuck following right behind her.

"Hey! I'm just talking about our future babe, you know when we get married and have cute kids—"
"Sounds perfect... so when is your wedding with Aera, my son?"

She's getting back to work and shit's gonna go down👀

I wish I can update more often cause I hate keeping you guys on hold for a new chp but these online classes don't let me breathe uff 😔