35

"I'm not here to steal your soulmate Haechan, calm" Johnny commented, standing up as he looked at the boy who bored his eyes onto his figure

"Johnny Seo, you might be knowing me as A005" He said extending his hand for a handshake.

"Come on Johnny, no codes outside" Aera mumbled out, lowly glaring at him to which he simply shrugged.

Donghyuck raised a brow hearing those words, "Why are you here?" He asked, tone nonchalant upon noticing Aera who looked relatively comfortable with Johnny.

"Okay then.." Johnny retracted his hand that was left hanging before answering him.
"Not just you, even I've my soulmate in here" Johnny replied, eying the phase 4 building behind and soon it dawned on Donghyuck.

"Liu Biyu's soulmate?" He asked for confirmation, remembering that he heard from Jeno about Yangyang's elder sister having an agent as her soulmate.
Johnny nodded in response, pointing at his wrist that had her name inked onto it.

Donghyuck stared at the elder ahead for a few seconds before turning to face Aera and realizing he had been holding her all along, he instantly let go off her hand.

Donghyuck's lips parted, wanting to say something but he stopped, a sigh escaping his lips and Aera smiled at him, aware of what he was going to say.

I'll be back before it's late

Donghyuck gave her a quick nod before walking past Johnny towards phase 2 building, leaving Johnny and Aera alone.

"Telepathy?" Johnny asked and she nodded before he walked towards her, now standing alongside her.

"Come, I'll introduce you my soulmate" Aera nodded, following him inside the phase 4 building.

"-and when I went uninvited to his house, he was wearing spider man pajamas!"
Biyu and Aera burst out laughing, falling onto one another, clutching their stomach as they did so.

Unknown to the two who were immersed in a conversation of their own, a whole hour passed and the two had already become good friends- laughing and joking all along.

"What's got you two laughing so bad?" Johnny interjected, sitting down beside Biyu before linking their arms together and lowering himself down as he leaned his head on her shoulder.

"Your spider man pajama story" Biyu replied trying to hold in the laughter that threatened to reveal and he sat up straight, mouth agape.

"That's our secret yuyu!" Johnny exclaimed and Biyu let out a laugh before ruffling his hair softly as they began talking amongst themselves.

Aera slacked off the conversation, standing up to leaving the couple alone since it felt like she was out of place.

"Are you leaving?" Johnny asked and Aera nodded in response before bidding the two a goodbye and making her way towards the phase 2 building.

Aera crossed her arms, hugging Donghyuck's sweatshirt that was much bigger than her frame closer to herself, trying to keep herself warm as the freezing cold air brushed against her bare skin.

"Will we two ever get there?" She muttered to herself- the question hanging unanswered and a heavy sigh left her lips knowing she and her soulmate barely knew one another and they haven't even had a proper conversation together.

Aera walked inside their dorm- Jaemin and Jihae seated on the chair, playing video games together while Renjun was lying on the couch, smiling to himself which she probably thought he was telepathically communicating with his soulmate.

I'm home

Ok
Did Johnny leave?

I don't know..
He's with Biyu unnie

Oh

Hearing that was all she got in response, Aera sighed out loudly before closing her room door shut behind her and throwing herself on the bed.

"Will we even get there?" She asked herself, eyes aimlessly staring at the white ceiling before she rolled on her bed, pulling the duvet over herself and drifting off to sleep, exhausted from all day.

They really had a long way to go..

Hyura should bond more yk😞