68

𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙮
𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥

𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥

Aera stepped inside through the main door and her eyebrows jumped up in surprise at how serene the surroundings were- her eyes hastily skimmed around the living room and hallway only to find no sign of anyone.

"Is no one home?" She muttered to herself and brushing aside her thoughts, she made her way towards Donghyuck's room.

Gripping onto the door knob, she twisted it open and coincidentally so did he on the inside. Donghyuck opened the door with such a force that Aera got pulled in by her hand that still clutched onto the handle, stumbling forward as her body collided with his.

Donghyuck was quick to register the happenings and reflexively his one hand snaked around her waist, palm resting on her back as he held her while the other hand was placed on the wall, supporting himself from falling onto her.

Aera gradually opened her eyes, soon meeting his hazel ones which narrowed down right onto her- her hands on his chest, the fresh scent of his shampoo infiltrating her senses and she tensed up feeling his breath occasionally fan her, face mere inches apart.

Donghyuck ranked his eyes over her face, "You're staring darling" He muttered out with a smirk pulling up on his lips as his teeth caned down to hold the lipring hostage and she wordlessly blinked before quickly standing up straight and stepping out of his hold.

"Well.. did expect you to come in like that" Aera replied, looking away and he let out a small laugh, opening the door wide as he walked past her.

"So, how did it go with Mark?" Donghyuck began, his fingers ruffling his wet hair as droplets of water scattered around and she followed suit with a heavy sigh at his question.

"I asked Johnny to speak to him cause he has been literally ignoring me all day"
"Oh and that reminds me of," Donghyuck pointed at the brown cover placed on the table, "Johnny asked me to hand that over to you"

"Me?"
"Yeah, it seems it was delivered to you"
"I didn't order anything though?" Aera furrowed her brows as she picked the cover in her hands, peeking in to take a look at the content.

"What is it?"
"I don't know Hyuck. I'll check it later" She shrugged, waving aside about the delivery.

"Did everyone plan and go out or something?" She asked eying the empty rooms.
"Looks like everyone suddenly remembered about the outside world" Donghyuck shrugged making his way towards the couch and he collapsed onto it with a sigh of relief.

"Oh yea, Seojun terminated the mission" Aera began and he scoffed out, "That's not a good thing" He tipped his head back, looking up at the girl who leant her arms on either sides of his head that rested on the couch.

"I know but he gave permission to clear out Citrine, unofficially" Aera added slightly leaning in forward with a smug smile.

Donghyuck stared at her for a few seconds, "Come here" He gestured her to get seated down beside him on the couch and she did as asked to, now turning to fully face him.

"I said this before but I'm saying it again, I don't want you to get involved in all of this Aera" Donghyuck mumbled out and she tilted her head to the side with a warm smile curling up on her lips.

"Aww is my baby worried?" Donghyuck clicked his tongue, his hand reaching up to cup the sides of her face, concerned gaze narrowing down on her.

"I'm serious" His tone stern as his eyes remained on her, the pad of his thumb gently stroking her jaw and she nodded in acknowledgment.

"I know Hyuckie, I'll be fine cause I have you" Aera replied, raising her hand to clasp onto his.

Donghyuck wordlessly ranked his eyes over her face, falling in love all over again just at the mere sight of his soulmate and with a blundering heart, he slightly parted his lips to confess what he yearned to say it to the girl.

"I don't know what you call this- the way I always want to protect you, hold you safe in my arms and never let you go. I just can't resist myself from feeling that way, say it is the bond or whatever but I.. I think I fell for you Aera" Donghyuck let out and Aera's eyes widened at how genuine his voice sounded- her eyes glancing in between his as tears sprung in her own at the sudden confession.

"I love you Aera" Donghyuck whispered out and in a spilt second he leaned forward, pressing his lips onto hers.
Aera's eyes shot wide open at the unanticipated moment, her hand instinctively dropping back to support herself from falling, soon responding to his kiss as her eyes fluttered shut.

The kiss was slow and delicate with their silky soft lips moving in rhythm as they poured their emotions into it- all the words and feelings left unsaid manifesting itself through the kiss.

Everything around fading into the background making them feel solitary in a world of their own- ears ringing as the only sound evidently heard was the loud thumping of their hearts in sync.

Donghyuck's hand slid to her rest on her hip and pressing his slender fingers down on her body he pulled her closer as he deepened the kiss.

The tension in the air rose, their bodies on fire with burning passion every time their lips met and soon the kiss turned into a heated one.

The rush of adrenaline streamlining through his veins, mind hazy as he yearned to feel nothing but her.

Aera's hand raised as she grabbed onto the collar of his shirt, disclosing any gap in between them as she tipped her head to the side, falling deeper into him, practically feeling the line of his body press down onto hers.

Almost out of breath, Donghyuck broke the kiss- both panting hard as their chest rose and fell rapidly, his eyes flickering in between hers, gaze unwavering.

Aera let out an airy chuckle, leaning her forehead on his as her hands wrapped itself around his neck, fingers playing with his soft brown hair at his nape.

"I love you Donghyuck" She let out in a whisper with eyes closed, smiles dancing on their lips, euphoric.

"Love you too baby" Donghyuck pushed his hair back, pecking her soft pink lips that were swollen from the kiss, sending a tint of red to spread her cheeks as they swayed in each other's embrace with love blooming in the air.

There it is a Hyura kiss😌