20

"Finally, use your long legs somehow" Renjun commented, rolling his eyes at the boy who had just entered the room after waiting for what felt like an eternity to Renjun

"Jisung, you've a new mission" Donghyuck began and he nodded in response, instantly taking up the task.

"Haechan found an ID when someone tried to follow him on the other day we were out on a mission- The CEO Kang one. Hacking into it, this is what I found- Jung Jaehyun, 24. He works as an agent at Pyrite Cube, under Kim Seojun" Jaemin said while they keenly listened to the information.

"An undercover?" Jisung asked and Donghyuck gave a nod in response before Jaemin continued speaking.

"They safely diverted CEO Kang to another place on that day" Jaemin said and Jisung furrowed his brows, remembering the happenings on that day.

"So the guy I fought was also an agent?" He asked and Jeno gave a nod since he was the only one aware of what he was indicating about.

"The government is behind us, we need to do something with Pyrite Cube so this stops" Renjun said and they nodded in agreement.

"Here, the Pyrite Cube Headquarters" He said, pointing at the screen that traced onto their location as he read through the address, taking a note of it.

"Transfer all the information from the main system into this pen drive and come out safe. I don't want you to fuck this up Jisung" Jisung gave a nod in acknowledgment to Donghyuck's words, reaching out for the pen drive in his hands, shoving it securely inside his pocket.

"I'll guide you all along" Jaemin said, handing him the earpiece which he placed in position.

"Chenle will stay in the car" Donghyuck said eyeing the boy who stood beside Renjun.

"I want information about everyone working there cause none of it is in the government's official data" Donghyuck said to which the younger nodded before he exited the Tech room and Chenle followed suit.

"Even if we have one person from Pyrite, we can get the government to stop. They're just greedy shits for money" Renjun commented, since he had seen many government officials have ties with Daejung and a few of the mafia gangs.

"I'll have to get this over without dad getting to know" Donghyuck said and Jaemin gave him a nod, assuringly patting his shoulder before going back to looking at the screen that displayed Jisung's and the Pyrite headquarters location.

"Why did I even wake up this early?" Jaehyun groaned out, yawning as the five entered inside the supermarket, giving quick bows to the familiar elder man who stood at the counter.

"Have a good day" He said, giving them a warm smile, watching them as they approached the door that was labeled 'Staff only'.