62

"The room that reads 'VIP', security is plain shit so just sneak in" Jaemin instructed and Aera glanced to her sides before slipping inside the room and closing the door behind her

"Oh oh I'm suddenly blind" Aera mumbled out, narrowing her eyes to observe her surroundings— the huge room was dimly lit with the blue and red lights, a large couch lying on one side with a personalized bar counter on the opposite.

The cabinet lying near one end of the couch caught her eyes and walking over, she pulled it open only to find a black file with a gun placed on it.

"Kang really came equipped for Seojun" Aera scoffed under her breath as she quickly grabbed onto the file wanting to glimpse through the information it held.

"Hey, someone's coming in" Chenle's voice interjected and she shoved the file back in place, hurriedly shutting the cabinet to a close before rushing to hide herself behind the bar counter.

The door clicked open and footsteps were heard approaching the couch, soon coming to a halt.

Aera ducked down lower, holding in her breath as she froze in her position, not wanting to make a single move.

Soon, two evident voices emerged, "Well I believe we have a lot of things to sort out, Mr. Kim" Kang spoke as he shut the door to a close.

"There's nothing in between us Yeosang, just get to the point" Seojun replied, while seating himself on the couch.

"Aera, we found the official files of Citrine that Kang has. Get back before it gets any worst" Donghyuck spoke through the earpiece and Aera dropped her tone down to a whisper to respond, "I don't care Hyuck, I need that file whatsoever"

A loud sigh was heard from the other side and hearing Yeosang speak up, she drifted her attention towards the conversation in the room.

"What's the rush? Wanna have some tequila shots?" Yeosang began walking towards the counter and Aera stiffened upon hearing those words.

Was he being intentional?
Does he know I'm here?

Aera cursed under her breath, breath hitching in her throat, fists clenched to keep herself composed since she was mere steps away from Yeosang who towered over the counter.

"Give me the file and get this done Kang, I don't have time to waste" Hearing those words, Yeosang stopped mid-way, turning around to walk over to the cabinet and Aera sighed out in relief under her breath.

Yeosang scanned round the cabinet before he picked the file in his hand, turning around as he began speaking.

"This party was solely held for us to freely meet but I didn't expect you to come in with a backup, how disappointing"
"Don't beat around the bush Kang" Seojun stood up, walking over to Yeosang who had the file clutched in his hands.

"Send her back and I'll give you what you want, as simple as that"
"Who? I don't know what you—"
"You're dealing with Citrine Mr. Kim, it's not as easy as you think"
"Kang Yeosang, I came here only for that file- none from Pyrite know about this meeting"
"Too late Mr. Kim, I have to wash my hands off this shit"

Aera exhaled out, knowing it was time to reveal herself and she leaped over the counter, darting towards Yeosang before her feet swung instinctively in with all her might right at his hand that clutched the gun which was being pointed at Seojun.

Her hands swiftly snatched the gun from him and her clenched fist rammed into his jaw sending his neck to jerk to the side earning a deafening yell.

Aera pinned him down on the couch with her tapering heel agonizingly pressed against his chest making him screw his eyes shut as a wince escaped his lips.

"Aera?" Was all Seojun could utter at the moment and a smirk pulled on her lips.

"You trained me for this Mr. Kim, surprised?" She raised a brow glancing at Seojun and back at Yeosang below.

Yeosang's free hands clutched onto his head that began aching and Aera clicked her gun, pointing the muzzle at his forehead, "Move and this bullet will be disposed straight into your skull Yeosang" She daunted and he threw his head back onto the couch in defeat, well aware he had no chance to escape.

Seojun caught sight of the file that was discarded on the floor but before he could react, the sound of another gun clicking right behind his ear made him pause.

"You can't get away after all this shit, Mr. Kim" The voice threatened and Seojun rooted in his position with hands raised up in the air, surrendering himself.

Aera's eyes widened upon instantly recognizing the familiar voice, snapping her head to face the figure that emerged out of the darkness, revealing himself from behind Seojun.

"Mark?!"

Thoughts? 👀

Thoughts? 👀