29

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥,
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩,
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝..

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥, 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝

1:47

Exhausted yet he forced himself to stay awake and for the first time ever he had thoughts about her clouding his mind.

He was slumped against the wall- knees drawn to his body as he gripped the roots of his brown hair, drowning in his own thoughts.

He screwed his eyes shut, the strange feeling taking over him as tears lined his eyes- her own emotions spilling through his eyes as tears and he bit down on his lip trying to cease the immense pain he felt in his head, making him feel light-headed.

All those words of his that hurt her and broke her heart replayed in his mind- now realizing how he carelessly took her for granted.

Tears welled in his eyes realizing she was the one who was always behind him with a warm smile, never once hurting his feeling though that was exactly what he had been doing to her.

'She was the one who had always come searching for you and now you made her leave, you're gonna regret this Haechan'

"I do" He mumbled out, placing his hand on his face as he tried to calm himself from the overwhelming emotions that rushed through his body.

He never once thought he would find his own words weighing his heart down but when it came to her, it did, he did regret saying all of that to her.

And this moment was when his hatred for Aera turned into something he had never expected he would feel towards her.
Though he wasn't sure if it was just an emotion cause of the bond the two shared or if it was something he really did feel for her.
But whatever it was, he knew that things from now on between the two would surely be different..

The building that laid seemed serene at first but within seconds the small flames grew, rapidly spreading past the whole building- yells and scream for help erupting as everyone rushed out of the building for saving themselves and their loved ones.

"Please! Save my kids!" Her mother frantically yelled, choking on her words as she inhaled the smoke that invaded her senses making her fall limp onto the ground.

The two firefighters who had been at the sight, picked up the two kids in their arms before hurriedly rushing- practically crawling out of the building, placing them at a safer and an open area before going back inside the building.

People rushed in and out- a huge truck with sirens blowing their ears stood at the entrance of the building, water gushing out from the pipes in attempts to put off the flame.

Aera's fists gripped onto her brother's, holding him closer to her since the crowd has relatively increased and her seven year old self panicked upon seeing her brother endlessly weeping in her arms, oblivious to any that was happening around being the little kid he was.

Her eyes trailed up to her apartment window and she bit down on her lower lip, trying to cease her tears that welled up in her own.

Aera painfully watched as the building was being engulfed by the fire- the flames that burned deep red and amber, reflecting in her own eyes and she instantly averted her gaze not being able to watch the scene anymore.

And in the twinkle of an eye the whole building collapsed right in front of her eyes- it felt as though time had slowed down.

Her eyes shot wide open as she watched the building ahead crumble into mere pieces- all of the chaos, yells and screams abruptly paused as they all drowned back into serenity.

And the tears that she had been holding all along, rolled down her face as it dawned on her that her parents were still inside-

"Mom! Dad!"

Aera shot her eyes open, sitting up straight on her bed still disoriented- her head pounding in pain as she clutched onto it, screwing her eyes shut in attempts to free herself from the negative thoughts.

"Stop, stop, sto—" She muttered to herself, before trying to stand up on the ground but her feet wobbled and she dropped right onto floor- her hands still clutching her head that erratically thumped in her head and she yelled out in agony.

Her mind nevertheless could not cease replaying the scene on that day- every passing second passed painfully burning her insides as she felt her senses getting knocked off- her vision being invaded with black spots forcing herself to shut her body down.

"Aera! Open the door! Are you okay??" She recognized it as Mark 's voice as the knocks on her room door intensified but she had no energy left to walk towards the door and unlock it- utterly exhausted.

"Pleas-e stop" She choked out, tears streaming down her face as she desperately tried to keep herself from losing her consciousness, as she pushed herself up- now leaning against her bed.

She was yearning for someone to come and stop her from the nightmare that encircled her.

And just like her words were being heard, in the blink of an eye all the haunting memories washed away from her thoughts the moment the soft soothing voice of his called her out.

Aera?
You okay?!

Soooooooo Thoughts??😌

Soooooooo
Thoughts??😌