27

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠,
𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠,𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

Four days.

Four whole days had passed and the two soulmates hadn't met one another- utterly lost in a world of their own, torn and worn out- it being the consequence of their bond that had begun weakening.

Aera locked herself in her room, shutting herself from the outside world- lying on the bed all day since she had no work for two whole weeks nor did she want to meet her soulmate, giving her solid motive to stay put in her room, stuck in the pit of loneliness that encircled her.

She barely had a meal a day, starving herself and she visibly weakened- bags under her eyes reminding her she was sleep deprived and her round black orbs were never rid of the tears lining them- his words endlessly replaying in her mind, paining her heart and shattering all her hopes about her soulmate every time.

"Aera.." Mark called out, knocking on her room door which she ignored.

"Come on Aera how many days are you gonna stay inside? At least tell me what's wrong??" Mark said- loud enough for the girl to hear but she remained unmoved, still lying on her bed, hugging the thick duvet closer to her body.

"Aera, open the damn door. You're worrying me!" Mark knocked harder but all he got in response was silence.

"At least come out for dinner..?" Upon having his question hanging in the air, he sighed out, concerned about her behavior, deciding to leave the girl alone.

"Don't starve yourself Aera, come out" Taeyong yelled out as all the four looked at the door expectantly only to see it never open.

Though Johnny knew everything he refused to utter a word to the others since he was in no place to reveal about her to them, leaving it to the girl to open up whenever she wanted to.

Aera sat on her bed, eyes aimlessly staring at the mono colored mattress, mind mulling over his words.

'You and I are not meant to be'

She drew her knees closer to her body, hugging herself as tears swarmed in her eyes, feeling solitary.

'Leave and don't come back for me, there's no one waiting for your return'

"I hate you Lee Donghyuck"
She mumbled to herself- they were just mere words but the true feelings in her heart say the opposite. Her words and actions juxtaposing as she silently cried for the rest of the night remembering that her soulmate would never like her back nor care about her like she does.

Jaemin entered inside Donghyuck's room, closing the door behind him and he approached the boy who had a hand on his temple, creasing his forehead as he stared at the paperwork lying on his desk with a pen twirling in between in fingers, lost in his own thoughts.

"Why weren't you out for dinner?" Jaemin asked and a heavy sigh escaped Donghyuck's lips, throwing his head back- shutting his eyes close as he leant on his desk, feeling utterly worn out and energy drained off his body.

"The bond's getting weak, you realize that right?" Jaemin asked as he sat down on his bed and Donghyuck hummed in response.

"What did you say the other day Haechan?" Donghyuck remained silent to his question, not interested to give him a reply.

"She left the headquarters crying.." Those words made him fling his eyes open and look at the boy, his forehead puckered, bewildered.

"She was hurt, clearly. You do know you need your soulmate to live right?" Jaemin spoke but got no response from Donghyuck, his eyes focused onto the file in front.

"So? What's your point Jaemin?" Donghyuck asked, annoyed at where the conversation was leading to.

"Don't be stupid. Can't you see? She likes you. It's so obvious Haechan, she does" Donghyuck scoffed out a laugh, standing up as he pulled the jacket off his body.

"Nonsense, she was probably asked to get on my good side so she could get to know about us, nothing else" He shrugged, running a hand through his brown hair.
Jaemin stood up, starting to get annoyed at his behavior.

"Good side? Bullshit. When were you ever good to her? You never treated her right" Jaemin stated and he stopped whatever he was doing, raising a brow.

"What?"
"You're taking her for granted. Why the fuck are you pushing away a person who wants to love you and care for you? You're selfish Haechan, all you care about is yourself"
Donghyuck's demeanor changed hearing those words- his gaze on the boy now stern.

"Shut up Jaemin"
"She doesn't deserve you Haechan. Despite knowing her job was something that restricted her to meet you, it was always her who approached you. She was the one who had always come searching for you and now you made her leave, you're gonna regret this Haechan"
"Yeah right"
Donghyuck commented sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"You'll only realise when you loose her. And remember without your soulmate you are nothing- at the end you will need her"
"I won't"
"We'll see. Later when you're dying to see her, don't lock yourself and sit here crying at her loss- blame yourself for it!"
With that said, Jaemin slammed the door shut behind him, leaving Donghyuck astound for a few seconds, dumbfounded that Jaemin had raised his voice on him for the first time ever.

 Later when you're dying to see her, don't lock yourself and sit here crying at her loss- blame yourself for it!"With that said, Jaemin slammed the door shut behind him, leaving Donghyuck astound for a few seconds, dumbfounded that Jaemin had rais...

Sooooo
You guys think Hyuck's gonna change.. or not..?