23

Who even reads this shit book??🤦🏻‍♀️

Aera swung the door open to her room, ignoring Johnny who kept yelling for the girl to initially get her wound treated but she could care less about it at the moment

Aera rushed around her room, frantically searching for something- rummaging through all her clothes in her closet, throwing each of them out as she desperately looked for the box.

"Where did I keep it??" She mumbled to herself, running a hand down her hair and her eyes caught sight of the box on top of her cupboard.

Tip toeing she reached out for the box- the box barely touching her fingers since it was high and she screwed her eyes shut feeling a sharp pain strike at her neck and she stumbled back, her hand clutching the side of her neck- the dried blood stuck onto her skin, forming a dirty patch of red spot.

Johnny entered inside the room with the first-aid box but Aera grabbed the box from his hand, placing it on the bed before she dragged him towards the cupboard.

"Grab that one, quick!" Aera said, pointing at the box on top and Johnny reached out for it, effortlessly grabbing it and handed it to her.

Aera dusted the box, coughing out aggressively at the puff of dirt that erupted into the air and she hurriedly opened the box, her hands rummaging through it.

"What are you doing Aera?" Johnny asked, confused as he watched the girl, "Found it!" She exclaimed, looking at her hand that clutched onto an old silver bracelet.

"What—" Aera shut the box close making Johnny pause before she skipped towards the door, "Don't tell them anything about this" With that said, she exited her apartment, not giving a chance for Johnny to speak and he sighed out helplessly, watching the girl rush out.

"She's such an idiot" Johnny mumbled to himself, shaking his head at her behavior as he picked up the first-aid box on her bed, exiting her room.

"Why the fuck does my neck hurt?!" Donghyuck groaned out, cranking his neck to the side but the pain regardless surged and he shut his eyes close momentarily, trying to shrug off the discomfort.

"Must be Aera..?" Renjun said and those words made Donghyuck scoff out, rolling his eyes at her name- unbothered about his soulmate.

"I can't seem to connect to Jisun—"
Just then the door flung open, interrupting Jaemin, revealing Jisung in Chenle's hold, blood dripping down his hand, taking everyone by surprise.

"Shit! Jisung you okay??" Jeno hurried towards him, helping Chenle as the two supported Jisung to hold him balanced on his feet.

"H-here, pen d-rive" Jisung extended his arm and Donghyuck took the pen drive,
"Take him to Yangyang, hurry" Donghyuck said as he walked towards the computer and nodding the two helped the younger, taking him to the Medic room.

Donghyuck tossed the pen drive to Jaemin and he caught onto it, inserting it into his computer, typing onto his keyboard.

Donghyuck leaned forward- eyes focused onto the screen while Renjun curiously skipped towards them, watching as he accessed the files and soon the information displayed itself.

"He is getting treated, Chenle's there" Jeno informed, entering inside and joining the others as they read through the details.

"What the..." Renjun trailed off as he read through the profiles displayed on the screen, in shock.

All of a sudden, the door swung open revealing the disoriented girl, earning all their attention.

Donghyuck's eyes ranked over her- her white shirt stained red, eyes glassy as she stumbled forward inside the room, hand placed on the wall in order to support herself to stand stable on her feet since she was weak at her knees, another hand clutching onto a silver bracelet; now understanding why he felt the pain in his neck.

"I was waiting for you.." Donghyuck began- tone dripping sarcastic, as he slid his hands in his pocket, now standing in front of the girl who was panting hard, trying to gasp for air as she tried to keep herself from collapsing onto the floor.

Donghyuck leaned forward- his hazel orbs boring holes into hers, gritting his teeth in anger as he internally fought with the pain he was given cause of his soulmate.

"J-Jisung.." Those words escaped her lips barely as a whisper, screwing her eyes shut- the wound almost paralyzing her and she practically could not feel any pain though the fresh streaks of the hot liquid poured out from the gash that stood on her neck.

Donghyuck placed his finger under her chin, lifting her head up to look at him and the girl opened her eyes, battling with her lashes that forced to shut- her blurry eyes meeting his hazel orbs and the gold immediately began gleaming off the two at the touch.

"Welcome, Park Aera" He muttered out, slightly squinting his eyes at the blinding gold and she narrowed her eyes down on his face, perplexed by his words- his own rage flashing in her eyes, reminding him of the bond that the two shared.

He scoffed out a laugh in disbelief, almost mockingly- taking a step back from her and the golden light in the blink of an eye faded out before those words escaped his lips, taking Aera utterly by shock-
"Agent 002"

He scoffed out a laugh in disbelief, almost mockingly- taking a step back from her and the golden light in the blink of an eye faded out before those words escaped his lips, taking Aera utterly by shock-"Agent 002"

oOP—👀😬