59

Aera tiptoed to the living room- hands clasped behind her back, smile lingering on her lips as she approached him

Silently standing behind the seated figure, her hands cupped over his eyes and he flinched at the sudden warmth.

"Oh fuck! I almost died" He placed his hand over hers, gently tapping to recognize the person.

"Hyeri?" Hearing his guess, Aera's eyebrows jumped in surprise and she instantly let go off him- leaning onto the couch to get a better view of him.

"Hyeri?"
"Noona?"

Jisung averted his gaze, scratching his nape in embarrassment and a cheeky smile spread Aera's face at his reaction.

"So tell me my brother, who's Hyeri?"
"Friend..?"
"Sure about that?" Aera questioned teasingly, rounding as she got seated beside him on the couch.

"Who's Hyeri to you?"
"Just... a friend"
"Yea, she's definitely your crush" Aera shook her head at his oblivious words and Jisung scoffed out.

"Crush? Hyeri? No way"
"Good good, so when are you gonna ask her out?"
"What??"
"Ayy look at you being a shy baby" Aera pinched his cheeks and he slapped her hands away, rolling his eyes.

"Baby? Nonsense"
"Park Jisung is in love~"
"Noona stop, you've lost your mind"
"In love with Hyeri- oh wait, how does she look? Bet you have her pic"
"Wha- Aera my phone!"

"CEO Kang is our catch. Any info about his schedule for the day?" Aera questioned and Jaemin shrugged, throwing himself down on the couch.

"Aera calm, we'll get him"
"Calm? Hyuck there's no time" Donghyuck sighed out, watching as Aera sat on the arm rest of the sofa he was seated at.

Just then her phone rang- having a quick talk before shoving it back inside her pocket and facing the rest, "I've got something to say" Aera began, earning their attention.

"Kang's hosting a private party at 7 and if I converse with him without looking iffy we can track down on Citrine's next mission and make the first move, how's that?"
"Yes but it's a private one, entry?" Chenle questioned and she gave a nod in assurance.

"Johnny got one for me- I'll directly drive to the location after meeting him at our dorm this evening. Also, Kang's house security is relatively good, atleast three of you will have to go in order to slickly take down his men"
"Renjun, Jisung and I will be there then" Donghyuck replied glancing over at the two who gave nods in agreement.

"Jeno will accompany you Aera"
"That will cause complications Hyuck"
"Yeah, she almost broke my arm and shit so.. I'm sure she can manage it alone" Jeno commented earning a laugh from Renjun.

"Shut it you midge—" Jeno was abruptly cut off when Jaemin smacked his arm, bringing him to a stop.

"Also.. I need a drug in the smallest possible bottle or blister pack"
"What, what?" Jisung uttered out in disbelief at her words, cocking up a brow perplexed.

"A medicine or a narcotic..?"
"A sedative Chenle, benzodiazepines"
"Benz-what?"
"Shut up Sung" Aera glared at him and he huffed under his breath, remaining silent.

"Nice.. that's some good plan right there"
"Thanks Jaemin"
Aera grabbed onto her phone to text Johnny but the text notification from her brother got her attention.

Markie

I'm 200% sure you forgot about this
But you've got an appointment today at 4

Thanks Markie
I'll you call once it's over

Cursing herself under her breath, she quickly stood up to leave but Donghyuck held onto her hand, stopping her.

"Where?"
"I'll be back Hyuck"
"I'll come along"
"No, I—" Glancing up at the time that time that displayed itself on the clock- 3:42, "Fine, let's go" She muttered out in a hurry, quickly skipping out of the room and he followed suit.

"Drive fast" Aera said, clicking the seatbelt to a lock and his confused yet composed self turned to look at her— grip on the steering wheel tight.

"Where?"
"What? Oh right, Kims Hospital"
"What?!"

Not @ me hinting on a book that'll be out 10 years later cause I give dead slow updates💀💀

Anyways, sis bout to reveal something y'all😬
Any guessesssss? 👀