42

Omfg 10k..
Nani?!?
What did I do to deserve you all sweethearts ilysm 🥺🥺♥️

Jisung clicked open the door knob, entering in before he turned around to look at his sister who had her eyes ranking over the room

"Wow.. I can't believe you keep your room this tidy Sung" Aera commented, stepping inside his room and he simply smiled at her words.

"Anyways, why are we here?" Aera asked and he motioned her to sit down on her bed and she did as asked.

Aera silently watched him as he walked towards his desk, picking up something in his hands before he approached her.

"What is it Sung?" She asked, curiously.

"This.." Jisung began, unclenching his fist revealing what he had held in his hands and her eyes widened seeing the bracelet- the silver pearls perfectly linked together in place.

"Happy birthday Sungie!" Aera excitedly clapped her hands, wishing her five year old brother right when the clock struck twelve.
Jisung beamed her his gummy smile, tilting his head to his side as he looked up at his sister contently.

"This is my gift for you Sungie" Aera said, holding onto his hand before sliding the bracelet onto his wrist.
"Noona, what?" Jisung asked, bringing up the bracelet- his smile got wider every passing second as he read the carved letters onto the silver pearls.

"You got it fixed?" Aera asked, surprised and he nodded in response, giving her a smile.

"Promise me you will keep it safe Sungie.." Aera stated, extending out her hand and he aggressively nodded with a wide smile reaching his ears as he linked their pinkies together.

"This will stay safe with me, forever" Jisung said, placing the bracelet on his wrist before looking down at his sister who had a wide smile spreading her face.

"I pinky you Noona!" Jisung excitedly let out before flinging his arms around her neck, giving her a warm hug earning a giggle from the girl.

"I pinky you Noona.." Jisung repeated the familiar words and Aera let out a laugh remembering the heart warming memories the two shared in their past.

Just then the door swung open revealing Jaemin.

"Haechan wants us all at Phase 4 Jisung, let's go" Jaemin informed before diverting his attention towards the girl who was seated on Jisung's bed.

"Oh hey Aera.. you can join in too" Jaemin flashed her a smile and she nodded, standing up and soon the three exited the room.