15

Donghyuck swung the door shut behind him, enclosing himself within his room- the solitude encircling him as he was lured into tranquility

Just the sound of his heavy breaths filled the room, his chest rising and falling and he could feel the adrenaline streamline through his veins, pulse palpating near his ear- fuming in anger as his mind mulled over his father's words.

"Fucking hell" He groaned out, hands hurriedly unbuttoning his shirt till mid way- the cold air brushed his bare chest, calming down the boy who felt his body heat up as his blood boiled in him wanting to fight against his father.

He wanted to yell out the frustration that he had been holding in himself ever since, wanting the break free from all that he was confined to but none of it stood possible for him.

At the end, it was always his father who won.

Clenched fists placed by his side- knuckles turning white at the impact, his nails digging into his palm as imprints of crescent moon pricked his skin, on the edge of tearing through his flesh at his hold that stayed tightened.

Grunting in frustration, he grit his teeth- his hazel orbs swiftly turning bloodshot and all of his vexation and exasperation spilling out as hot tears that streamed down his face- his aura contradicting the tears that welled up in his eyes.

Discarding the black shirt that hugged his built muscles- he grabbed onto the nearby sweatshirt, lazily throwing it on his body before lying on his bed.

His eyes trailing up his arm and settled onto the name that stood inked onto his wrist- thoughts clouding his mind about her, knowing he put his soulmate through the pain just like him.

"Aera hand me that" Mark asked pointing at the dish that had a piece of pizza left untouched in it and she handed him the plate before going back to staring at the television screen- immersed into the crime story.

"Dude who the fuck added ketchup to this?!" He yelled out, rolling his eyes before placing the dish down with a distasteful expression lingering onto his face but none of them bothered to give him a response, too busy watching the movie.

"Aera hand me the other one" Mark said but she did not hear him- eyes wide open as she eagerly watched ahead at what was being played.

"Aera, hand me that one, it's too far" This time he spoke a bit louder, tapping on her shoulder in attempts to gain her attention.

"My god, stop it Mark!" Aera exclaimed, glaring at the elder boy- her black eyes blazing with irk, his emotions flashing in her own making everyone pause at her words, taken aback by her tone towards her brother.

"Aera.." Mark called out in a soft tone- almost a whisper and she abruptly stood up, fists clenching by her side though she was bewildered as to why she suddenly felt angry.

"Sorry" She mumbled out, almost like a forced out apology before she walked inside her room and the four stared at the door for a few seconds- blinking in shock.

"The hell..?" Mark mumbled out- hurt flashing in his eyes in disbelief at her actions.

Taeyong sighed out, placing a hand on the younger's shoulder, "It's just the bond- it what he's going through, not her" Mark remained silent still in trance, caught off guard by her words- it was the first time ever his sister had spoken to him in such a harsh tone.

"Don't worry Mark" Jaehyun pat his back, trying to lift his mood and Mark gave a small nod, breathing out as he calmed himself.

"Watch her apologize all day tomorrow" Taeyong laughed out at his own words, wanting Mark to get his mind off what had happened.

"You know Aera the best, just forget it" Johnny said and he nodded, understanding that she was just experiencing her soulmate bond strengthen by sharing the emotions one another felt and tried to convince himself that it wasn't what she felt towards him.

Tbh I feel like this book will be a short one..
Watch this book get over in like 10 more chps👀😞