33

The two walked inside the Neo headquarters and he lead her to their room

Donghyuck twisted the door knob open, allowing Aera to enter in first and he followed suit, closing the door behind him.

"Oh..Aera?" Jaemin called out, surprised by her sudden presence- his eyes trailed down at their intertwined hands and he bit down on his lips, trying to suppress the smile that threatened to break out upon seeing the two get close.

Noticing where Jaemin was looking at, Donghyuck let go off her hand instantly and Aera's shoulder slouched the moment the warmth of his hand left hers, her smile slightly fading yet she was glad that he had willingly held out her hand.

"I'll show you your room" Donghyuck said glancing at the girl and she gave a nod before following him around the house.

After the two walked past him, Jaemin excitedly skipped towards Renjun's room to inform him about what he had just witnessed, unable to contain it within himself.

Donghyuck opened the room door wide enough and motioned her to enter in. He walked in behind her, switching on the lights.

He slid his hands into his pocket, leaning against the door as he watched the girl let her eyes wander around the room.

"Nice room" Aera mumbled out- a smile lingering on her lips, satisfied before turning to face him only to see him already have his eyes on her.

"And that's mine" Donghyuck said, eyeing the room that stood at two rooms beside hers and she gave a nod in acknowledgment.

Donghyuck pushed himself off the door, glancing at the girl one last time before shutting her room door close and walking towards his room, leaving the girl alone.

Aera pulled the jacket off her body and dropped herself on the bed- a loud sigh escaping her lips upon feeling the comfortable soft mattress below her, exhaustion leaving her body as gusts of air blew down on her, soothing her and she grabbed her phone, scrolling through the texts.

Seojun can smd

Does he really bother you Jae?

Jae : Yea🙄

Tae : Mainly for suspending you😞

Markie : Ik..
Imy Aera 😔

Aww me too my bro

Markie : But atleast you're spending time
with your soulmate..
Unlike all of us

Jae : what?

Tae : What??

Johnny : WHAT?!
You're with Donghyuck??

Johnny
....
Why're you like this?
🤦🏻‍♀️

Tae : Why are you so shook??

Johnny : Nothing..

Markie : Aera it's late aren't you asleep yet?

It's just 10 Mark🙄

Tae : She's not 2 Mark..
Stop acting like she's a baby

Jae : He still over protective over her..
Dude she's 21, you get it?

Johnny : And same goes with how he treats Areum..
How does she even bare with you??

Markie : Whatever you call it.. I call it love
I love my sister
And Areum ofc
Y'all are just jealous 🙄

Awww ily Markie♥️

Markie : When will you stop calling me that?

Johnny : 'Markie'
.....
BAHAHA

Tae : ^ Lol

Jae : ^^ lolol

Markie : Shut up😒

Aera slacked off the conversation, placing her phone on the bedside stand and looking up at the white mono colored ceiling, her thoughts drifting off to her soulmate.

What are you doing?

Uhh
Shower..?

Oh uh
Oh ok

"Shit that's so weird" Aera rolled on her stomach, pressing her face onto the pillow, embarrassed.

Why?

Nothing
Just...

Aren't you asleep yet?

Not really..
It's boring to not have any work all day

Oh

Can I see around the Headquarters tomorrow?

Ok

Really?
Thanks Donghyuck!

Hearing her excited tone, a smile curled up on his lips and he threw himself onto his bed, ruffling his still wet hair and a sigh left his lips, finally being able to get his rest after such a long day.

But he did not regret one bit, contented that he had firstly apologized for all that he had been to her and overcoming his anxiety he had asked her to stay with him.

All the time he spent with the girl felt like it was something special to him, a small smile lingering on his lips subconsciously as he thought of Aera.

Maybe they were getting somewhere..

Small one ik 🤷‍♀️
But mainly..
Hyura is sailing y'all🥺✊🏻