18

Aera watched as Donghyuck walked away from her- lips slightly parted, heart pounding, still in a state of shock by his actions

"What w-was that?" She mumbled to herself, her words stuttering out before she stood up straight clearing her throat, shrugging it off and quickly skipped down the hallway, following him to where he was to have his training.

"Why are you still here?" Donghyuck asked, running a hand down his hair as he walked, "To watch my soulmate train, I've an off today anyways" Aera shrugged and he remained silent, feet stopping right in front of the door that lead to their basement.

"Good luck getting in" He said, glancing at the girl one last time- edge of his lips quirking up into a smile.
"Huh?" She uttered out, unknown as to what he meant.

The guards opened the door to the basement letting Donghyuck walk in and just when Aera was about to they extended their arms out, blocking her way inside.

"Let me in" She said, looking at the two men who remained silent, "Why the heck are you stopping me?" She asked and one of them stepped forward, blocking her view ahead.
"We can't let outsiders in, it's our order" He said giving her a small nod, politely.

Aera sighed out, titling to her side to look at Donghyuck behind- who was watching everything, "Tell them" She mumbled out to which he simply shrugged, turning around on his heels to walk inside, leaving the girl alone.

"What? Hey!" Aera exclaimed but he did not stop, continuing to ignore the girl- a smug smile on his face as he did so.

"Haechan let her in" Jaemin said and Donghyuck glanced at him and back at the girl, sighing out before he turned around to order his men to let her in.

"Yah Donghyuck!" Her words made him stop mid way, his eyes drawing down onto her figure- griting his teeth at that name being called out.
"Haechan it is" He muttered, glaring at the girl before walking inside and was soon out of her sight.

"Hey-!" Aera paused seeing the door being shut in front of her by one of the men, "Rude, okay" She commented, lowly glaring at the man who stood unfazed.

Aera stepped forward- hands reaching out to the door knob, her actions made the two instantly step towards her and the sound of a gun clicking was clearly audible.

"Fine dude, chill" She mumbled under her breath, taking few steps back- throwing her hands up in the air in defeat.

"What an amazing soulmate" She rolled her eyes before she walked down the hallway, making her way to her back to her apartment.

"Wait.." Aera came to a halt, "He still didn't answer what got him so angry though?" She knit her brows together, mulling over it.

"Aera you need to stop caring for someone who doesn't even pay you any attention" She muttered under her breath, huffing out air as she shrugged her thoughts off, heading to her apartment.