72

If you don't remember who Somin is refer chp 60

"Single handedly finish me? How stupid of you to say so""D-don't get so ahead of yourself" Aera clenched her jaw, swallowing down the huge lump that grew in her dry throat

"D-don't get so ahead of yourself" Aera clenched her jaw, swallowing down the huge lump that grew in her dry throat.
"You run your mouth too fucking much darling" Somin's hands around her neck tightened, the finger nails piercing into her fragile skin, threatening to rip it apart.

Aera gasped for air, her trembling hands raising up to shove the girl off her with all her might yet she stood unfazed.

"Come on Min, you're not going kill her just like that are you?" The low, hoarse voice emerged from behind and instantly recognizing the voice, a smug smile drew on Somin's lips.

"Of course not my brother, we're partners in crime" Somin let out a laugh, stepping back as she let go off her grip on the girl.

Aera instantly bent over with hands clutching her neck, aggressively coughing out, sucking in air as she stumbled onto the floor, now leaning against the wall for support- tears uncontrollably rolling down her face, her eyelids drooping on the verge of loosing her consciousness as the drug began kicking in her system.

"How pathetic" Somin scoffed out, crossing her arms as she watched the girl make feeble attempts to keep herself awake.

"Your soulmate can feel the pain too right? How sad" The man clicked his tongue, crouching down in front of her.

"L-let me go" Aera muttered in a mere whisper, out of breath as she ducked her head lower, repeatedly blinking her eyes to keep herself conscious.

"Don't worry," He raised his hand and tracing her jawline, "I won't let you die so easily" His two raised fingers halted under her chin, "Look" He demanded, forcing her to look up at him.

"You see this scar?" He quirked up the slitted brow, pointing at the old, faded scar that stood evident on his chest and Aera drew her blurry eyes down on him.

"Your Haechan gave me this scar" He extended out his arm and Somin bend lower placing something onto his outstretched palm.

The sound of footsteps and muffled yells resounded the room making Somin turn around to glancing at the door before the two shared a look as though they exactly knew what was happening on the outside.

"Looks like your mafia soulmate is here to save you" He stated with tone oozing confidence and Somin clicked his tongue disapprovingly, fingers firmly gripping onto the gun.

"P-please Hyunjin.." Aera whispered out, desperately pleading as tears sprung in her eyes.

And just then the door swung open revealing a disoriented Donghyuck who staggered inside the room with hands clutched over his abdomen- body reflecting the torment Aera was put through.