21

"Chenle stay there," Chenle parked the car a few meters away from the Pyrite Cube headquarters as being instructed by Jaemin

"Jisung straight and right," Jisung walked as he was guided but soon paused, "A supermarket?" Jaemin hummed in response, "Now enter in and stay put while I hack into those cams" Jaemin said as he began typing onto his computer.

"What the heck is all of this?" Jisung mumbled under his breath walking inside the store that had relatively many people in and greeted the elder man, walking through the store sections as though he was searching for something in order to look normal.

"Are you searching for something?" A girl approached him making him turn to look at her- his eyes trailing over her and he recognized her as a staff member.

"Uhmm, no?" Jisung replied, raising a brow unsure of what he was speaking himself.
"Found a girl?" Jaemin laughed out on the other side, "Shut up and hurry" Jisung mumbled before giving her a quick bow as he skipped to the next section.

"Done" Jisung sighed out hearing those words, "You see the room with 'Staff only'?" Jisung hummed in response spotting the room, scanning through the whole area and soon his eyes met the man who stood at the counter.

"Fuck" Jisung muttered, looking back at the shelf with grocery ahead, cursing himself for getting caught so easily.

"Divert that guy out of the store" Jaemin said, "Chenle ask for some direction or something, just keep the conversation going" Jisung said and heard a hum in response and soon noticed Chenle walk into the store, making a conversation with the elder man.

Taeyong and Mark left the headquarters to meet CEO Kang leaving Johnny and Aera the only ones at the headquarters.

"So your soulmate is Haechan?" Johnny asked and Aera's eyes widened, snapping her head to look at the boy.

"How do you know?" She asked and he simply shrugged, "I go to Neo often- to meet my soulmate as well" Johnny said and she nodded, now realizing why he was barely at home and never disclosed his personal information to any of the boys or her.

"She's a medic. Yours is straight up the leader himself" Johnny let out a small laugh earning a sigh from Aera, "Sucks to be honest. I don't think I can keep this secretive for long" Aera slouched onto her desk, pulling out her phone.

"Hey, I'll be back in a few" Johnny said before exiting the headquarters to receive the weaponry supplies, leaving Aera alone at the headquarters.

Jisung noticed the boy exiting the room labeled as 'Staff only' and he furrowed his brows on him, finding him oddly familiar since he had seen him a few times at Neo headquarters.

"Enter that room, quick" Jisung shrugged his thoughts, looking out for any onlookers before cautiously slipping inside the room and closing the door behind him.

"Press that button on your right" Jisung did as asked to and a machine revealed itself, "Damn what's all of this cool shit?" Jisung watched as he recognized it, well aware with machinery since he was a spy.

"Type the password- 1948" Jisung typed the said numbers.

"Access gained. Please push open"

"Push what open?" Jisung asked, furrowing his brows confused as he stared at the room but found nothing.

"The wall in front Jisung, push it open"
"Huh?" Jisung uttered out, giving it a slight push and his eyes widened seeing it move, revealing a dimly lit room behind.

"Holy fuck" He muttered out, mouth agape and his words earned a laugh from Jaemin.
"I hacked into the system, you can enter in" He said and Jisung stepped inside and the door automatically closed behind after the ten seconds countdown.

"There's another one" Jisung said walking towards the door that stood at the other end of the dimly lit hallway.

"Another?" Jisung hummed in response, "Oh shit! Jisung don't touch any—" Jisung's hand stopped mid way from twisting the door open, immediately retreating his hand back.

Too late.

The loud ear piercing siren filled the area, blinding red beamed as the boy stepped back and Aera stood up alarmed as she looked at the surveillance cameras only to see they were hacked.

"Shit!" Aera rushed towards the main system, frantically typing onto the computer- upgrading the codes so they were secure.

"Shit what do I do now hyung?" Jisung asked, looking back at the door trying to push it open, "It's locked Jisung, you can't leave" Jaemin said making the boy pause.

"Should I just break in?" Jisung asked taking a step towards the door that lead inside the headquarters but before he could do so the door swung open revealing someone.

Jisung creased his forehead instantly recognizing the girl.
"You?"

Shits about to go down y'all👀