8

This chp was suppose to be out hours ago but I got distracted by his ethereal beauty..

^^ Hyuck can gladly step on me🥵🤷‍♀️

"Taewon escaped" Donghyuck furrowed his brows at Renjun's words, "She helped him out" He added and Donghyuck exhaled out, frustration building up in him upon hearing those words

"Bring her to my office, now" Donghyuck demanded and Jisung gave a nod motioning a few of their men to follow him to the room she was held hostage at.

"Here," Donghyuck pulled out a card from his pocket, placing it on the table in front, "It's a smartcard, I need all the information about them- A004" Jaemin nodded, picking up the ID in his hand before going onto typing something onto his computer while Donghyuck leaned himself against the desk, awaiting for Jaemin to get his work done.

"It's blocked, I can't access it" Jaemin said looking up at Donghyuck, "Hack it then" Jaemin shook his head in response, "The codes are too advanced to encrypt Haechan" Donghyuck slammed his hand on the desk in annoyance, pushing himself off the desk making Jaemin shut his eyes close momentarily at the loud sound before looking up at the boy who clearly looked exasperated.

"What's my dad paying you for?" Donghyuck questioned out dauntingly before turning around on his heel, exiting the room and Jaemin sighed to himself, getting back onto working with the codes, making multiple trials in attempts to hack the person's information.

"Fuck it" Donghyuck muttered under his breath- running a hand through his light brown hair pushing it back before he brought his other hand up, unbuttoning the first two shirt buttons, his tongue habitually playing with the cold silver ring that adorned his soft red lips, breathing out loudly trying to compose himself.

The guard opened the door to Donghyuck's main office upon seeing him approach and he closed it behind him.

Donghyuck stepped inside, his eyes trailing up from the floor to the girl being held by the two men and he narrowed his eyes on her.

Aera did not fight back, knowing she had to reach the main office since she had to find Jaehyun's ID.

He clenched his fists by his side- infuriated that she hand taken down his men effortlessly and as well managed to help Taewon escape.

"Leave" He motioned both the men to leave and nodding, they exited the office, closing the door behind them, leaving the two alone.

"You" Donghyuck began, sliding both his hands into his pocket, stepping closer to the girl- his eyes ranking over her figure before they lingered onto her face, "Have we met before?" Donghyuck furrowed his brows at her words- her eyes glancing between his own, those eyes that she found strangely familiar.

After a few seconds of musing over it, her eyes shot wide open in realization.
"Weren't you the one—" She paused, lips slightly parted in shock that she was standing in front of him- the leader of Azurite Neo.

"Azurite Neo's leader aren't you?" Aera asked- her tone almost like she knew the answer, just wanted a confirmation and he scoffed out at her words, "Yea, so what will you do?" Aera wordlessly stared at him- trying to get an answer to his question but nonetheless it was plain silence.

Shrugging the thoughts about him, she glanced at the door, eyes trailing around the room- searching for Jaehyun's ID.

"Trained aren't you?" She snapped her head to look at him upon hearing his words, simply shrugging in response not wanting to answer his question before her eyes began to observe the things lying around in his office.

"You can't fight all of my men and escape, so quit staring" He sneered out, rolling his eyes but she ignored him, continuing to look for what she had come to seek.

"Who sent you?" Aera looked up at him, words not escaping her lips and he sighed out, on the verge of loosing his patience.

"Open your fucking mouth before I kill you" He daunted- his tone stern as he grit his teeth, seething at her endless silence.

"Kill me? Try it babe" Aera ridiculed- repeating his very own words, rolling her eyes unbothered and he grit his teeth, seething at how she had the audacity to say those words despite being well acknowledged that she was at his headquarters- not a single one to take her side.

Donghyuck was about to speak but the door flung open and the two turned to face the door, revealing Jaemin who held the card in his hand and Aera's eyes drew down onto it, recognizing it instantly.

She glanced at the boy on her side and back at the card before swiftly lifting her hand up to snatch it away from him but Donghyuck was quick to read her moves, his fingers clasping around her wrist, stopping her the moment her fingers grasped onto the card.

Before anyone could say a word, the room glowed bright, the blinding light made them squint their eyes- the golden hue gleamed round the room, illuminating the white walls as it radiating off the two figures right at their contact.
The two shared a look- eyes equally wide, lips parted in utter shock and disbelief as it dawned on them who they were to one another.

"You two are soulmates.."
Jaemin uttered out, eyes wide as he stared at the two in front of him.

" Jaemin uttered out, eyes wide as he stared at the two in front of him

Finally they meet✊🏻