3

"03, how long until he's here?"  Area asked, desperately waiting for Mark's reply- eyes not leaving the guy on the roof

"03, how long until he's here?" Area asked, desperately waiting for Mark's reply- eyes not leaving the guy on the roof.

"10:45" Aera looked down at the watch on her hand and panicked.
10:41

"05 get them to delay his arrival, fast!" Mumbling an 'okay' in response Johnny grabbed his phone making a call.

"07, I want you to block all the ways possible to enter the N3 highway"
"What? Why?"
"Ten just do it. Hurry, now!" 

"03, search the building- I suspect something. 05 take his position"  Aera directed while making her way towards the back of the building.

She turned around the corner but someone grasped her hand making her turn towards them- Taeyong.

"Where?"  He questioned while his eyes wandered at the building ahead.
"I think it's one of their members- on the roof. I have to go, we don't have much time left"  Aera hurriedly spoke ready to leave but his grip on her hand tightened, shaking his head in disapproval.

"You are not going alone"  He stated- sternly and walked past her, taking the lead.
"01, you're the only one to guide them. Guard the back region instead, please"  Aera brought him to a stop.

"No. What if someth—"
"I'm 02 for a reason. Trust me, I can deal with it alone"
"If I am not back by evening, do not track my earpiece or card- if they hack into our system they can easily figure out our headquarters, alright?" 

He hesitated to leave her alone but soon nodded knowing her competence.
Aera smiled at him reassuringly before making her way upstairs.

"01, the surveillance cameras are hacked- 09 is working on it. We need your help, hurry!"  Mark let out while he searched the whole building for anything suspicious.
"I'm coming"  Taeyong muttered striding inside the building to where Mark was present.

"02, delay of 20 minutes confirmed"  Johnny informed Aera who was walking upstairs.
"Good"  Aera replied- feeling smug at the win.

Aera twisted the door open that lead her to the roof, taking cautious steps and as soundlessly as possibly- senses alarmed, her body slightly crouched and her hands clutching the handgun firmly.

Spotting the guy who was leaning against the wall as he mumbled something to himself while he stared at the entrance awaiting for CEO Kang.

She was doubtful if the all black guy from earlier and he were related but now, after seeing this guy who was dressed just like the other, she confirmed her thoughts.

"Can you hurry the fuck up Sung?!"
He spoke through his in ear, eyes following the tall boy dressed similar to him, who weaved through the crowd and inside the building.

"He's going to kill us if we fail this miss—"
"Too bad you failed already" He snapped his head towards the person- lips etching into a smirk seeing the girl in front.

Aera held her gun pointing at him as she slowly approached him. He slid his hands into his pocket, grabbing onto something which didn't go unnoticed by her.
"I can shoot you dead right now, don't move" Aera sternly stated- her eyes boring holes into his.

"Calm, why weapons little one?" He eyed the gun in her hand, throwing his hands above his head.

She scoffed at his words- almost mockingly.
"Just sniper? Such a waste"  Aera laughed dryly and when their eyes met it was evident that her words infuriated him.

"Too brave aren't you?" His voice deeper than before as he took a step closer towards the girl.

"Hand to hand? Sounds good"  Aera let out, inching closer to him- eyes void of any fear and a small smirk lingering on her lips, outraging the boy as he intently watched her- wanting to destroy every ounce of her impudence.

I wish I had her confidence😞
You know which member he is right??
I think I made it clear saying he was with a sniper- so a sharpshooter ofc..