31

3.5k omfg how?!
I -from the bottom of my heart- love you all🥺🥺♥️

Aera was seated at the bench by the riverside per usual- eyes aimlessly watching the lapping waves that entranced her, the blue sky lined with a silver thread as the fresh morning rays of the sunshine gleamed down on them, encircling her with it's...

Aera was seated at the bench by the riverside per usual- eyes aimlessly watching the lapping waves that entranced her, the blue sky lined with a silver thread as the fresh morning rays of the sunshine gleamed down on them, encircling her with it's warmth.

At last stepping out of her confined room, a small smile lingering on her lips, pleased at the sight ahead- her heart longing to feel the warmth and affection since all she had been feeling the last few days was grief and both- physical and mental stress.

Her thoughts drifting off to her soulmate, remembering his words from last night and she hesitantly spoke up to him, telepathically.

Umm,
Donghyuck..?

"Yes?" The voice beside her startled her and she snapped her head to her side so swiftly that she was almost to gain a whiplash at the impact.

"Oh" Aera mumbled out, looking at the boy seated beside her- her wide eyes meeting his hazel ones, surprised by his sudden presence.

"How did you know I was here?" She asked, looking at him, "Johnny" He replied, shrugging as he looked ahead.

"Work?" He asked- trying to make feeble attempts to keep up a conversation with her.

A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she thought of her job,
"Suspended for two weeks cause I violated the rules" She replied, shrugging and he mumbled out a small 'oh' unknown as to how he should respond to those words.

"But I prefer it this way. At least I don't have to join in and make stupid plans against my own soulmate" She added and he remained silent- eyes trailing over the girl as she spoke.

"You were right Donghyuck. You and I are not meant to be- our jobs don't let us" Aera spoke, scoffing under her breath as though it didn't matter to her but deep down she was hurt- utterly devastated to accept the painful truth.

He stared at the girl for a few seconds before facing front- the two lulling into tranquility, seated beside each other with no words being exchanged.

Donghyuck leaned forward with his hands on his thigh- gulping down the lump that grew in his throat, anxiously.

But he mustered his courage, finally deciding to let those words out- his melodic voice piercing through the silence that lingered between the two as he spoke.

"Sorry.." He said in a very low voice, barely audible to the girl and she raised a brow, confused.
"You weren't wrong Donghyuck, why sorry?" She asked, standing up as she down looked at the boy.

"When Mark told me you can't defy the bond and hate your soulmate I thought it was true, but I guess not. It's okay.. I'm in no place to force you anyways"
She gave him a small smile, glancing at him one last time before turning around and leaving the boy alone.

Donghyuck immediately stood up, striding towards the girl and his fingers clasped around her hand, stopping her from walking any further away from him.

"What?"
"Aera I'm sorry"
Aera exhaled out, finally turning to face him upon hearing those words- her eyes meeting his own and she instantly softened, unable to even get angry at her soulmate.

"I'm sorry Aera" He mumbled out, giving her hand a small squeeze, desperate to get her to accept him.

Aera's eyes ranked over his face trying to decipher if he was lying but there was no sign of it.

"Really?" She asked- now turning to face him and he gave a nod assuringly making her lips curl up into a smile almost instantly upon hearing those words.

But the smile did not last for much longer on her face and he raised a brow noticing her expression change.

"But.. I've a train to Busan in a few. I'm restricted to stay with the others so I've to stay with my parents till the end of the next week- till I'm back to work" She said and he lowly hummed in response, averting his gaze from her.

"I've to go" She said and he forced out a nod, something in him wanting to stop her but he couldn't put it out in words.

Donghyuck loosened his grip on her, letting her hand slip out of his hold and watched as the girl flashed him a smile before turning around and walking away from him.

His hazel orbs boring holes into the figure that kept leading away from him and he ran a hand down his hair, cursing himself under his breath that he let her go without a second thought.

Aera..

Hmm?

Donghyuck paused for a second, debating about the conflicting thoughts that filled his mind but shrugged it all off before he let out those words.

Aera will you stay?
With me..?

Y E S😌✊🏻Also

Y E S😌✊🏻
Also.. what's their ship name?
Hyura?