𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎: 𝚌𝙷𝚒

"Bakugo stop it, I think you're gonna break my glass." I said, leaning back in my chair and nodding towards Bakugo's hand which clutched my glass. His knuckles were turning white and I swear his grip was about to shatter the it.

"Delete it." He ordered, completly ignoring me and keeping eyes trained on Denki's face.

"I have a right to the picture!" Denki exclaimed back, clutching onto my arm.

"The hell you do!" Bakugo yelled back.

I sighed, making eye contact with Sero. He sat across from me and next to Bakugo, supposedly to keep him from attacking Denki. I was sitting next to Denki so I could jump in the middle to stop Bakugo if he lunged.

Sero rolled his eyes and then looked at Bakugo, then back at me. I nodded and rolled my eyes as well, making Sero smile.

"You took it without my permission!"

"We can spilt the profit!"

"You were gonna sell it?!"

"What? Me?" Denki scoffed, flipping his wrist and nervously chuckling. "I would never!"

"Liar!" Bakugo said, the ice in his glass clicking against each other and the edges as he stood up. Sero stood just as fast as Bakugo did, clamping his arms around the blonde's waist and going limp.

The number two hero wasn't ready for the extra weight, causing him to fall backwards onto Sero, leaving them to both fall onto my couch.

Sero winced, coughing slightly.

"Jesus, are you alright?" I asked as Sero tightening his grip on Bakugo as the latter attempted to stand.

"Fine," he wheezed, trying to keep Bakugo down and away from Denki. Sero's grip didn't stop the blonde from thrashing about, his limbs flying through the air.

Denki, on the other hand, clutched the back of my shirt, standing behind me.

"Ok look," I said, whipping a round to look at Denki, "how about you keep the picture but don't send it to anyone. In exchange, Bakugo won't pummel you into the ground. Is that ok on your end?"

"Hey!" Bakugo yelled, finally standing after thrashing his way out of the Sero's hold. I looked in his direction, placing my hand against his chest.

"Sit." I commanded, staring Bakugo in the eyes with a wall up. Rolling his eyes and scoffing, he sat back down, Sero having rolled away just in time to avoid getting crushed.

Turning back to Denki, I have a smile, hoping I looked threatening enough to get him to agree.

"Sound good?"

Denki gulped, nodding. The lightening blot in his hair flailed and it caused me to wonder how the hell he did it.

If I were to mess up his hair, or if he styled it differently would it still be there? Like a projection on his head, or would it be ruined then? Is it dyed on? Is it natural?

I shook myself from my thoughts, turning around to the man child who sat pouting on my couch.

"How does that sound to you?" I asked.

"How am I supposed to be sure he won't go back on his word?"

"Because if he does, I will personally deal with him myself. Isn't that right Denki?" I asked, looking back at the yellow haired man behind me.

He nodded furiously, either scared of me of Bakugo. Maybe both.

"Good. Now is there anything else anyone's worried about?" I locked eyes with everyone in the room, Bakugo scoffing once again and looking away.