𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝙾𝙼𝙶, 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?

Izuku hung up the phone after a while of talking about Stain and making a plan to tell the others about my theory the next day.

They'll all think I'm crazy but come on, it fits!

I took a deep breath, trying to get myself to stop thinking about it.

"You make sense, you're right, your theory is plausible," I told myself, putting my phone down and unbuttoning another button on my shirt.

I took another breath and held the nape of my neck with my hands, leaning my head back to look at the ceiling.

"I'm not crazy," I whispered, breathing in slowly before exhaling.

I let go of my neck, my hands sliding down to hold my shoulders before I went completely rigid.

Time slowed and I couldn't move, I was frozen in place. I felt eyes glare into the back of my head, and if looks could kill I would be dead, I know I would be. Hate dripped from their eye-line, splattering against my head and pooling at my feet.

I could feel it.

I slowly turned, finally regaining feeling in my legs.

I am alone right?

I crept closer to the window that looked out to the small balcony, hands leaving my shoulders and falling to my sides.

Peering out of the glass, I had trouble seeing at first, the reflection of my apartment and my face staring back at me. Shakily, I raised my hands to the glass, blocking the reflection.

Why am I so scared? I'm never like this, not even when Tomura was stalking me.

Everything was normal, cars down below trying to get home, people on the streets. Lights filled apartment windows as people entered their homes, some flicked off as people left for the night.

But what wasn't normal was the silhouette of a person plastered against the outline of the moon. They stood on the edge of a building, but it was too dark to see any of their features.

Time seems to slow down even further, cars coming to a snails pace, people slowing so much they were practically stopped in the streets.

Did Tomura send someone to watch me?

Even though I couldn't see their eyes, I knew they were looking at me.

I could feel the malice in their stare, the utter hatred.

Activating my math setting, I calculated they were about my height, but I couldn't get exact numbers since they looked like they were bent over slightly.

Time sped again as they straightened, quickly turning and running in the other direction, out of my sight.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and slouched against the glass door, my forehead no doubt leaving a mark. I breathed heavily, trying to catch the breath I didn't know I had lost.

"Who the fuck was that?"

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

I can't believe I met her see me.

The man scolded himself as he ran, furious with himself.

He had actually let her see him, god! How stupid can he be?!

At least, he told himself, it was dark. The moon was behind me so there's no way she could see any defining features.