Chapter VI: It's a Great Party I'm at Y'all

He first dragged me over to one of the cutest girls I've ever seen. She had pink skin, and yellow horns jutting from her equally pink hair.  Her pitch black eyes matched her jeans, while her yellow irises matched her top. She was holding a red Solo cup, and laughing at something a yellow haired man had said.

They were friends and felt comfortable in their environment. The blonde man had a black streak in his hair, with an outfit similar to pinky's, but he had a flannel tied to his waist.

I recognized them as Alien Queen and Chargebolt.

"Hey losers!" Bakugo exclaimed in their general direction. They turned, their eyes lighting up when they saw me.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Are you the detective? You're so cute!" Alien Queen exclaimed.

"Says perhaps the cutest human I've ever seen." I retort smiling. Her cheeks transfer to a hotter pink at my comment, but she regains her composure quickly.

"I'm Mina Ashido! Nice to meet you!" She exclaims, grabbing my hand to shake. I laugh.

"(L/N) (Y/N)! Pleasure to make your acquaintance!" Chargeblot lets out a squeak when I laugh, making Ashido drop my hand, and I turn my head slightly to look at him. We shake hands, and he just stares at me. I avoid eye contact, scared to read his thoughts.

"I-I'm Kaminari Denki." He gets out eventually. He continues to stare. I finally make eye contact smiling.

Say something, Denki. Anything. Come on, say something! Why won't you talk! Come on, you're normally so charismatic! What is she doing to you?

I chuckle, and Bakugo looks at me confused.

"You don't have to say anything if you don't want to." I say.

"I do! But, I'm just awestruck at how pretty you are." He says. "There it is!" He exclaims, finally dropping my hand. I control my blush, and smile at the two.

"So, how did you meet Bakugo anyway? He's not the type to bring girls... anywhere actually." Ashido says.

"Hey!"

"Well I was working a serial rapist case, and Bakugo had found one of my vics and brought her to a hospital. I went to said hospital to ask him a few questions where we met and the first thing he did was yell at me." I explained, completely ignoring Bakugo's remark.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

"Midoriya, who is that?" Todoroki said, tapping  his friend on the shoulder before directing his attention to the girl that had walked in with Bakugo.

"Oh Agent (L/N)? She's head detective. I didn't know she knew Bakugo." He says. "Why?"

"Because look at her Midoriya. Her hair flows perfectly, and her face is that of an angels. Her eyes are like diamonds." Todoroki goes on, his eyes not leaving the woman. He felt upset that she was talking with Ashido Kaminari and Bakugo. She should be here. Talking to him. Standing with him. Laughing with him. But she's doing that with all of them.

"Oh, you like her, huh?" Midoriya pokes fun at Todoroki but he swats him away.

"I think I'm in love with her."

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

"Hello! I am Iida Tenya!" The blue haired man said, making odd gestures with his hands.