𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎: 𝙻𝚒𝚙𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚘 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚐

TRIGGER WARNING: DEATH, DISRESPECT TO THE DEAD
PROCEED.

Stain was arrested in Hosu, Japan in the year 2174 after an epic fight with the number two pro hero Endeavor. With a body count of seventeen, he was someone to be feared.

When his arrest was announced I think the entire city let out a breath we didn't know we were holding.

We were relieved, the worst threat to our heroes was gone and behind bars where he couldn't hurt anyone.

He went to trial and plead guilty, getting sentenced to life in prison.

Tartarus kept him under lock and key, making sure that there was absolutely no way he could escape or hurt anyone.

Everything was fine after that and Stain's legacy was watered down to became a bedtime story parents told their children as a fear factor.

Until he collapsed.

People thought he was faking, when he fell to the ground, going limp in the guards arms as they hauled him down the hallway to the mess hall.

But he never got up.

He only laid there, gasping and wheezing, clutching his chest and throat while muttering something about All Might.

A medic was called and he was taken away to the prison's hospital where he died only hours later.

People took to the streets, yelling and cheering, throwing confetti and popping fireworks in celebration while his followers glared and cursed from the darkened alleyways.

What was to be done with his body was kept hush hush, that was, until a video emerged.

I won't go into detail, as the video was awful to watch, but it showed two employees of Tartarus.

Admitting to torching Stain's body.

The prison came forward and admitted that Stain's body had been missing for four entire days, but only after the two employees came forward saying the burned it.

They said he didn't deserve a proper burial and that they collected his ashes and mailed them to Endeavor. The package was intercepted and sure enough, there was a Ziploc bag filled with ashes inside.

This enraged Stain's followers and many of them tried to kill the two employees.

It was believed they fled the country since no one found them again. That or their bodies haven't been found.

Because of that fact, they were never charged.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

"There's no fucking way!" Bakugo yelled. "Stain's dead! He's been dead for five years!"

"I know, I know, it's stupid! Just disregard it, it's just a feeling I have." I responded, sinking into my seat a bit out of pure shame.

I knew there was no way, but there was this feeling eating away at my gut was too much to ignore.

"It's not stupid."

"It's not stupid."

Shoto and Izuku looked at each other, eyes wide.

"No-"

"You're-"

"You're 'Unknown'?"