𝚇𝚇: 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜

I walked down the dark alley, the small heels of my dress shoes clicking against concrete. I shivered, feeling the cold through my thick suit jacket.

I looked around, surveying everything around me. A few trash cans, brick walls and a stack cinder blocks. I continue walking towards the other opening of the alleyway, looking down at my shoes.

I exhaled sharply, looking up. My eyes widened, feet stopping right before I hit a wall. I paused a moment.

"Wait, I never turned and there wasn't a wall in front of me when I looked down. Therefore someone or something procured this wall." After my brief analysis, I spun on my heels and found a dimly lit room staring back at me. "Ok what the hell?" I mutter under my breath.

I start walking around and feeling the walls, looking for a door. Finally, I find one. I reach into my bag and crouch to the level of the lock. I get out two bobby pins, unfolding them and positioning them.

Someone is behind me. I can feel their gaze, I know they're there.

"Who are you?" I ask, startling the person behind me.

"I shouldn't be surprised. You're so smart, of course you'd know I was here." I can hear their smile from behind me. I get up, turning around.

Jesus, guess the fetish.

News flash: it's a hand fetish.

He only stood about two or three inches taller than me, but it was hard to tell with him several feet away. Hands covered his entire body, making it impossible to identify him. Blue hair poked out from the hand on his face, falling so I couldn't see his eyes.

"Why am I here?" I ask sternly, working the lock behind my back.

"What a loaded question." The man stated simply, taking a few steps closer to me. My eyes widened when it finally clicked.

"Tomura Shigaraki," I gasp out. His own hand reaches up to the wrist near his face, grasping it tightly.

"You know." He says sweetly, taking the large hand off, making it able for me to see him clearly. "It's proof that you're meant for me!" He exclaims.

"Your picture is everywhere. Besides Stain, you're the most wanted villain in Japan and surrounding counties." His hair still covered his eyes.

Damnit.

"Stain is dead, so I guess I am the most wanted criminal." He says, laughing. This man is sick.

"He is?" Ever since he stopped killing, authorities thought he either died or was seriously injured.

"Yes." Shigaraki says simply, taking a few more steps towards me. I'm still working the lock behind my back. He lifts his hand to his head, still walking towards me.

"Oh (Y/N), how long I've been waiting for this moment." He pushes his hair back and we make eye contact.

And Bingo was his name.

He's right in front of me now, reaching to my hand and staring into my eyes, or trying to. I looked at the floor, eyes shut.

"You're just as beautiful as I remember. Oh how I missed you." He gently grabbed my wrist with four fingers, lifting it up to his face. He moved my hand so that it cupped his face and held it there. I heard him sigh.

"You'll be good, right?" He says. "You won't leave me, right?" He says a bit louder. "You won't!" He yells, making me flinch. He grabs my wrist suddenly, all fingers. I yelp in surprise, jumping in my place. Shigaraki opens his mouth, ready to say something, but stops to look at my wrist.