𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘: 𝙿-𝚙-𝚙-𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝚙-𝚙-𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎

The movie credits played and I looked over at the clock.

11:39

I looked back down at the sleeping figure between my legs, still playing with her hair. Her breathing was calm, her chest rising and falling at a steady pace.

I looked around at the other girls, Jiro almost asleep and Mina and Ochaco still sitting in their seats.

"Out of all of us, I thought I would fall asleep first," Ochaco said, "not Momo."

"She hasn't stayed up this late since high school, so you can't blame her. Now she goes to bed early so she can wake up at four in the morning for her shifts." Mina explained, looking at Yaoyorozu.

"Four in the morning?!" I whispered shouted over to them. "How can you guys do that shit, I'd fall asleep on patrols."

"Energy drinks."

"Coffee."

Mina and Ochaco said, looking at each other.

"Coffee?"

"Energy drinks?"

I laughed at their antics, causing Yaoyorozu to stir. I stopped, looking down at her. She raised her head to look at me, our faces close.

"I didn't mean to wake you." I said, staring at her.

Women are so pretty oh my god.

"No, no, it's alright. I don't mind." We stayed silent for a minute, just staring at each other before Mina clapped, loudly.

"Alright, now that we're all up, we should do something!"

"What?" Jiro said, finally lifting her head. She looked around the room before seeing the position that Yaoyorozu and I were in. "Damn, did Yaoyorozu win al-" Mina slapped her hand over Jiro's mouth, chuckling.

"Ha, that's so funny Jiro!" She exclaimed, looking Jiro dead in the eye, smiling like a maniac.

"We should play cards! I'll go get them. (Y/N), you're tall, come help?" Ochaco said, sitting up from her place on the couch.

"We can get them, let's go!" Mina exclaimed, grabbing my arm and leading me off to god knows where.

"Mina, babe, we don't even know where the cards are." I informed her as she pulled me along.

"So it'll be adventure for us! Exciting, right?!" She exclaimed, giggling.

I laughed, starting to walk beside her. "I guess so, yeah."

Mina's hand slid down my arm and to my hand, interlacing our fingers. She started to swing our hands, making me a bit flustered.

God damnit, she's good at this.

"Oh! I checked the post I made of us earlier and it's doing really well! No body really recognized you though, why do you think that is?" She asked, still walking but taking a second to look up at me.

"Well I'm in the media, but not nearly as much as you guys are as pros. My face isn't on lunch boxes and benches and stuff either, so that's probably why." I explained, still trying to wrap my head around the fact how small her hand was compared to mine. It wasn't that big of a difference, but it was a difference. And it was cute as hell.

"That does make sense! You're so smart!" She exclaimed.

So she's trying to flatter me? Got it.

"Oh, thank you." We stopped in front of a closet door, and Mina pulled the door open.

Only seeing jackets, she closed it again.