𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕

Hitoshi and Kaminari's apartment wasn't the biggest. But it also wasn't the smallest.

It was in the "good" part of town, full of middle class people living middle class lives with middle class problems. The two were hero's that didn't get on the news very often, or get recognized, therefore it was easier to live together and be comfortable than live alone and struggle with bills.

They'd gotten used to each other at this point, though still having a fight or two every now and then. Kaminari didn't really care about tidiness, while Hitoshi did, and Kaminari was more reckless than Hitoshi ever was.

Kaminari did things like charge his phone with his mouth, use himself as an electrical socket, and accidentally activate his quirk in the shower. Hitoshi was always the one to sigh and get him out of such situations when he eventually short circuited.

But the night Agent (L/N) was meant to come over, Kaminari became responsible. He cleaned, he tidied, he made sure that everything looked nice so (L/N) would be impressed. He'd played wingman with Sero and Kirishima before so he knew what he was doing. To an extent at least.

When a knock rung out from their apartment door, Kaminari rushed to it, making sure Hitoshi was behind him before he opened it.

He straightened out Hitoshi's sleeves and combed his hair out, making sure he looked presentable.

"Ok, ready to get a girlfriend? There's no way she won't fall for you when you have me as your wingman!" Kaminari exclaimed, straightening the neckline of Hitoshi's shirt. The purple-haired man wore dark colored jeans paired with a black shirt partially covered by a purple suit jacket.

He batted Kaminari's hands away, pulling the jacket down over his shoulders.

"I don't need a wingman." He scoffed, rolling his eyes and reaching to open the door.

"You say that now!" Kaminari sang quietly.

Hitoshi opened the door, smiling when he saw (Y/N) on the other side. She wore khaki's and a grey turtleneck, and clenched in her hand was a bottle of some mysterious liquid. She also had a helmet tucked comfortably under her arm.

"Hey Hitoshi. Kaminari." She said, waving at them both. Hitoshi stepped aside, letting her in and taking the bottle and helmet from her hands.

Meanwhile, Kaminari stood wide eyed, eyes following the detective as she moved.

He forgot how pretty she was. Maybe being a wingman would be harder than he thought.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

"You didn't have to bring anything, really." Hitoshi reassured me as he ushered me over to sit on his couch.

"Well I couldn't show up empty-handed, I at least had to bring alcohol." I chuckled, sitting down and leaning on the arm rest.

Hitoshi smiled and opened his mouth to say something when the oven let out a loud ding that resonated through the apartment.

"Let me get that." He said before walking calmly over to the kitchen. Kaminari has since shook himself from his trance and sat in a chair across from me.

"You look nice." He said, smiling at me.

"Thank you Kaminari, you look rather dashing as well." He smiled a small smile, focused on keeping himself from blushing.

"What have you been up to? With your leave and all?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Oh, not a lot. I taught that class at U.A. with Mirio and that was just so amazing." I said, fondly remembering the kids and how talented they were.