𝚇𝙸𝚅: 𝙶𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙

Long story short; I had nothing to do. All my reports were finished, no new cases came in, no one needed consulting.

Germany, Russia, China, Korea, America, Mexico, Spain, England, France. All of them were solving crimes on their own, without my help (as they have failed to do in the past). Every single one.

So I went on a walk. Chiharu tried to get me to talk about my night with Shoto, as she had done every time she saw me that day, but I hurried out of the agency.

I began walking down the street, in no particular direction, with no particular destination. I watched as the world went on around me, people buzzing, phones ringing, talking, telling, running, driving. It went on and on. They had no idea that I was troubled beyond belief about Saturday night and how Shoto had acted.

No one had ever confessed their feelings for me before. I had no idea how to react. What do I do? He said he would wait for me, but for how long? He wouldn't wait forever would he?

No, Shoto is more logical than that.

I'll wait. You're the one for me, I know it. I can wait for you my love.

Is he?

Walking in a flurry down the street, I didn't notice that I had walked into a coffee shop.

Shit. I can't just walk out, that's weird. So what do I do? Oh! Right! Order something! Dumb fuck.

I shake my head, and walk to the counter. Placing my order for a simple tea, I walk to the bay window and sit down. It's a small nook in a small place, but I kick my feet up, now taking up the whole seat.

This is gonna so wrinkle my suit.

I hear a barista call my order, and when I return to the seat, it's occupied. A mass of fluffy purple hair sits just like I had, legs kicked up. He stared out the window, not noticing me. Taking a seat at the table nearest the bay window, I watch him for a minute.

I can see the side of his face, and the sharp curve of his jawline. His eyes are purple and striking, sort of blending into his eye bags. His whole head pops out against the gray of his scarf, which looks frighteningly familiar. A name is called and he lifts his head.

I jerk my head back down, and watch from the corner of my eye as he gets up from the seat.

Shinsou Hitoshi huh?

I quickly take back my rightful seat in the bay window, looking out of it just as that Shinsou had. I sip my drink, which warms my mouth.

"Excuse me," says a rather gruff voice. I look up at the voice, finding Shinsou staring down at me. Our eyes lock, and his widen.

Is that—

I put up a wall just in time.

"Yes?" I say.

"I-I was just going to tell you that I was sitting there before you." He says. I chuckle.

"Just as I was before you. Yet, when I came back with my drink and found you in my window seat I simply waited till you went to get your drink. Then took back my stolen property." I smile up at the lavender haired man.

"Well, can we share the seat?" He asks.

"Why of course." I say, pulling my knees closer to my chest, leaving room for Shinsou to sit.

After a few moments of silence, he turns to me.

"Is your name (L/N) (Y/N)?" He asks simply, studying my face.