𝚇𝚅𝙸: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚘

I look out at the sea of students in front of, separated by class. Years one through three, hero course, general studies, support. All staring at me, trying to figure out which hero I am.

"Does anyone know who this is?" I ask, clicking the button on the remote in my hand. A picture of a pretty girl appears on screen. Wearing the cheer uniform embroidered with U. A., she's medium height and blonde. Her brown eyes pop against her light skin. "Just a show of hands. You don't even have to know her name. Who recognizes her?"

Several kids raise their hands, then more timidly follow suit. I wander over to a boy in the middle. Judging by his section, he's in first year support.

"Where do you know her from?" I ask him.

"I saw her yesterday at the sports festival. She was one of the American cheer leaders." He says.

"Based on how she looks and what you saw of her, what do you think she's like?"

"She looks... I don't know, happy. Bubbly. Energetic. Excited." I nod.

"Wonderful. Now what if I told you her name is Katy Gold?" People nod at my words. "And that she's been charged with eight murders over the past year, where only five bodies have been found." The boy's mouth drops open.

"So you're telling me that that girl," Mina says, pointing to the picture I had of Katy, "is a murderer?"

"Yes, and you guys are going to help me catch her."

"Now, what if I told you that this girl," I click my remote, showing a picture of a girl in cheerleading attire with flame red hair and sharp, pointed ears, "is me?" The kids are shocked.

I glance towards the back and see all the pros I met at the party leaning against the back wall.

"Now, what if I told you that this," I change the slide, showing four new girls. One had her hair mostly down, covering her ears, with completely black eyes. Another had her hair up in a purple ponytail, dark blue eyes looking solemn. The third had pink skin, deer antlers, green hair down to her knees, and white eyes. The last of them all had a yellow bob, looking nervous. They all wore the cheer uniforms Katy and I had. I used a laser pointer to point at the black eyed girl, "is the Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack." I hear gasps behind me.

"Or that this girl," I point to the purple ponytailed girl, "is Uravity?" People are shocked by now, the waves of shock energy I receive is astonishing.

"And this that this lady," I point to Bambi, "is Pinky; the Ridley Hero. And lastly," yellow bob, "is Creati." Everyone is shocked, even the my friends at the back, whom Shinsou had joined.

"Looks can be deceiving. We all know this. But just how deceiving?" 

"How are we gonna do that?" Kyoka asks me.

"Simple." I pull out my bag. "Ladies, we're going undercover."

My seminar went on, until finally I opened the discussion to questions.

"Why did you go undercover when you could have just arrested her?"

"Going undercover gives us the opportunity to get closer to her. Since I'm a professional at this, I'm putting myself at risk. I'm going to let her corner me." The girls eyes widen.

"What? You could die! She could kill you!" Ochaco exclaims as I adjust her wig.

"That's the point. Give her a false sense of security. Then you guys will apprehend her, baddabing-baddaboom, we got her."

"Really going undercover is about inserting yourself into the unsub's world. You make them feel safe, they let their guard down, and you can get them apprehended easier." The kid nods, writing it down.