𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎?

It was really cold tonight, obscenely so.

Yet here I was, as promised, in a tank top and warm sweatpants, waiting for Takami to show. I hadn't been here long, maybe a few minutes, but the cold worked quick, chilling me to the bone in seconds.

I wanted to wear something thick and warm but I figured if I'm getting wings later tonight I should keep my back exposed.

"Feather, am I glad to see you!" Called out the over-confident voice that somehow gave me butterflies. I turned and was met with Takami, his feet just making contact with the ground.

"Hey Takami, how are you?"

"Better now that you're here," he said, throwing me a wink and walking over with wide arms.

"That's such a basic pickup line," I teased, walking forward and into the hug he provided.

"Am I getting graded over here, you could given me a heads up."

"Not my fault you didn't read the syllabus," he chuckled, wrapping his arms around me.

When he pulled away, he was smiling at me, gripping my shoulders in excitement.

"So, you ready?"

"I guess so... I'm still a little shaky about all this."

"Come on, it'll be romantic! Flying together out in the pale moonlight, dancing through the clouds. Besides, you'll be a pro at flying!"

That's not what I'm worried about, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

"So, remind me how your quirk will work."

"Basically I'll make eye contact with you and delve into your headspace. From there I'll find your quirk file, copy it, and then transfer that copy over to me. Is that cool with you?" I asked.

Is he sure he wants to do this?

"Yeah, sounds good to me. Will I feel it?"

"No, you won't feel a thing. My eyes will look like a glitching screen and I'll basically tap out for a sec. You can still talk to me and I'll respond, but I can't see anything you do."

"I won't do anything, scouts honor." He said, right hand over his heart and left raised in surrender.

"I wasn't worried before, but I sure am now," I said chuckling.

"And you're sure you're sure about this?" I asked one last time.

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life feather."

"Alright..." I trailed off, making eye contact and submerging into his headspace.

"Woah!" I heard him say. The sound was muffled, as if I were underwater, "that's so cool!"

His background screen seemed to be the view from the top of a building.

The Hirahara building... I realized it quickly, the image of the streets below imprinted in my brain from the moments before I pushed Tomura away and jumped over the edge.

His desktop was surprisingly tidy, which I really didn't expect. Files were all in line and orderly, the only thing missing was for them to be in alphabetical order.

Searching for his personal file, I sifted through them all, going past his goals and family history, friends, nervous system, fears and dislikes, not opening a single one.

Personal, this is what I want.

I opened it and went to his quirk file.

Open, file and... make a copy. There we go. Transferring... and complete.