𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗.

I laid on the makeshift cot Toga and Dabi had made from their own blankets and pillows.

I ended up in one of Dabi's oversized t-shirts (which was a graphic t-shirt mind you, depicting the pro hero Hawks... with his eyes scribbled out in black ink) that went to my knees, and a pair of sweatpants (which might have been Toga's considering they were bright pink and the words "BOSS ASS BITCH" were written down the sides).

Izuku had sent me an email asking if I was ok, which I read but couldn't respond to.

I laid on the cot, my face buried in one of Toga's pillows which smelled metallic but yet like vanilla. I thought about home. God I miss home. I miss my friends. I miss Nessie.

I'll get through this.

I can do this.

I'll get through this.

Right?

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

Ojiro and Tokoyami arrived at the agency, met with paparazzi. Everywhere. They swarmed the building, shouting and banging on the wall and windows. A small woman emerged on the room with a megaphone.

"Hello, people of Musutafu. I am Ito Chiharu and I am here to update you on the case of Agent (L/N) (Y/N)'s disappearance." The paparazzi backed up so they could see the woman on the roof. Immediately, they started shouting questions, and the woman looked overwhelmed. She started answering questions as she could, and the men took it as their chance to run into the agency.

No one was in the lobby, which worried Tokoyami a bit.

"Hello?" Ojiro said aloud, voicing Tokoyami's worry.

"Back here!" Kirishima's voice shouted back. They ran to where his voice was coming from, and it lead them to (L/N)'s office.

Everyone was gathered around a man they had never seen before who hunched over a laptop.

"Hey, what's the latest?" Ojiro asked, jogging over to the huddle of hero's.

"Before she disappeared, (L/N) told Izuku that she could receive emails in her head due to her quirk. Now we are about to send her an email telling her a plan to help her escape." Iida informs him.

"Todoroki and Katsuki found a ring in the alley where she was taken, it was from a member of the League of Villians." Sero says, worry etched on his features.

"Not him again." Ojiro says.

"I'm afraid so," responds Shoto.

"Right, ok. Is there anything we can do?" Tokoyami asks, placing down his bag.

"Right now, not rea—"

"Where is my daughter?" A voice exclaims from the lobby.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

"My love?" Whispered a raspy voice. I shift in my slumber, trying to convince them to leave me alone. "Hello?"

I hum and open my eyes.

"Holy mother of—" I exclaim, flinching.

Tomura shushes me, holding my hands. "It's ok, I'm here." I freeze as he pulls me closer.

"What time is it?" I ask slowly.

"It's early. I didn't want to wake you, but I wanted to let you know that I'm back and we can go to our room now. Besides, I wanted to see your pretty eyes." He coos at me, petting my hair.

I gulp, "Our room?"

"Our room." He says like it's the most normal thing in the world. He stands me up, getting me out of the cot. I hear creaking behind me.