𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎: 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜....

I laid on my stomach, face pressed into a pillow as I thought about my date. I felt my face get hot as I buried it further into my pillow.

God, I thought, I'm acting like a teenage girl.

I let go of the pillow, flipping onto my back and spreading my arms out wide. I thought about how much of a gentleman Takami was. He was a catch.

Why did he have to be such a catch?

My head was a flustered mess at the moment, my brain mush as soon as I entered my apartment.

Takami and I stopped in front of my door, and I turned towards him. He looked down at me with adoration clear in his gaze.

Stop, I thought, don't look at me like that. My knees are too weak for that.

He put his hand to my face, cupping my cheek. His thumb softly ran over my skin, making my eyes flutter closed as I placed my hand on his.

I could hear the fabric of his suit rustle, feeling his breath on my opposite cheek. I felt him smile as he pressed his lips to my cheek.

"I pegged you as a first kiss after the first date kinda guy." I said jokingly as he pulled away and I opened my eyes.

"I usually am," Takami said smiling and moving his hand from my cheek to my hand, "but with you, I don't want to mess it up. I've been told I go to fast, so with you, I want to take it slow."

He held my hands in his, bringing them to his mouth to kiss my hands.

"What makes me so special?" I asked, laughing quietly.

"With you... I don't know how to explain it." He sighed happily, his thumbs rubbing over my knuckles.

"With other people, they gave me temporary happiness, but with you, it's not just happiness. I feel this, like," Takami stuttered for a moment, looking up at the ceiling of the hallway, "static in the air when I'm around you, and it's so addicting. We just click so perfectly. With other people, I could imagine myself going any farther than the fifth or sixth date with them. But with you, I feel like I want spend forever with you. Wrap you in my wings and just exist with you."

Why was he like that with me? I don't get it. He's supposed to be a playboy, it's not fair that he says that stuff to me. That was supposed to be a one time thing, why am I swooning for him? He probably says that stuff to people all the time!

God fucking damn it.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

Sitting at my desk the next day, I tried to force last night out of my head.

That was hard to do considering every time I moved I felt Hawks's feather tickle my chest. The night before I had somehow managed to find the tools around my apartment to make a chain for it, stringing it around my neck like a prized heirloom.

Surprisingly, nothing had come out about Hawks and his "possible lover."

Chiharu knew something was up, I could tell. She was prying, trying to figure out what it was.

But jokes on her, years of bottling up my feelings about my parents has prepared me for this moment. So ha.

"Agent," Chiharu spoke over the intercom, "Suneater is here to see you, can I send him in?"

Tamaki?

"Send him in," I said, turning my attention back to the papers in front of me.