𝚇𝙸𝚇: 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Please Chiharu? Spare me! Please!" I beg the woman standing above me.

She scoffs, "You're acting like a child (Y/N), just do the damn paperwork."

I groan in response, tearing the stack of paper from Chiharu's hand. "Fine."

"Thank you!" She beams. I roll my eyes, slinking back to my desk. I sit down, my back straightening and my face falling into my business face. I grab a pen and start filling out the forms.

What a drag.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

Midoriya paced back and forth in his office, from his desk to the far wall and back again.

"Come on, just do it." He tells himself, nearing the desk.

He turns, silent.

"But what if she thinks I'm weird?" He asks himself quietly, nearing the wall.

He turns.

"No, she'll think it's charming!" He exclaims, nearing the desk. He stops right in front of the sheet of glass that held his laptop.

"Right?" He slowly walks to the other side of the desk, sitting down in his chair. Picking up his phone he started to furiously type. He paused, finger hovering over send before he deleted the message and rewrote it. This cycle continued until the man finally pressed send.

"Oh she's gonna hate me." He says, burying his face in his hands. He brought his face up, his eye peaking from above his fingertips. He stared at his phone, waiting.

It dinged.

He hastily grabbed it, opening her contact. He read her text over and over.

"Maybe not."

Midoriya
1:39
Hello (Y/N), I was wondering if I could talk to you about something.

Big Brain
1:40
Anytime! What do you need?

Midoriya
1:40
I was wondering if we could meet up sometime and I could ask you some questions about your quirk.

Big Brain
1:41
Sure, can I ask why?

Midoriya
1:42
It's just so I can take notes! I started this hero journal when I was a kid, and I've studied people's quirks ever since.

Big Brain
1:43
You still do that?

Midoriya
1:43
You know?!

Big Brain has changed [Midoriya] to {Adorable Puff}

Big Brain
1:44
Yeah, I used to see you with the journal all the time before I left U.A., you always had it with you.
I saw you once open it during a training session when you thought I didn't know you were there.
You just stood there, not knowing what to write and left a few minutes after.
For your information, I wasn't using my quirk at that time.

Adorable Puff
1:46
I don't remember that...

Big Brain
1:46
That's the downside of being a human computer. I remember EVERYTHING.

Adorable Puff
1:47
Interesting. I've been wondering about your quirk lately, and I wanted to know more about it. Are you free today? I could come over to the agency after I'm done working.