𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛! 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛!

"Will you guys leave? We all have work to do." I groaned out, still sifting through some paper work.

Chiharu's watch clicked rhythmically as she kicked her right leg which was thrown over the other.

"Nope, we're not leaving this office until you tell us everything that's going on with you and all your pro hero mistresses and misters." She smiled as she spoke, and Daichi hummed in agreement.

We had been sitting there for over two hours, them just waiting for me to tell them everything.

"That's a long story, it would take a while," I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"We've got time." Daichi informed me.

"I can tell," I grumbled under my breath.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up to look at the caller ID, which showed an unknown number. I pressed call, holding my finger up to my lips as a way to tell the adults in front of me to stay quiet.

"Detective (L/N) speaking." I spoke into the receiver.

"You are receiving a call from an inmate at Fuchū Prison. To accept this call, please press one. Send to voicemail if—"

I pulled the phone away from my ear, looking at the people in front of me, who were leaning out of their chairs in anticipation.

"Can you leave my office please, this is an important call I have to take." I told more than asked them.

"Not until you tell us everything." Daichi demanded.

"If you leave now and let me take this call, I'll tell you everything," I said, finally caving, "it's not that interesting anyway."

"Deal!" Chiharu exclaimed, grabbing Daichi's wrist and leading him to the door.

"And no listening either!" I yelled after them as they shut the door behind them.

I sighed, pressing one and putting the phone back up to my ear.

"Finally!" Exclaimed an excited voice, "you took forever to pick up!"

"Sorry Toga, I had to get some people out of my office." I explained, smiling to myself. "How've you been?"

"I could be better, jail isn't very cute you know." I could hear her pouting over the phone.

I chuckled at her words, feeling happy at the fact she hadn't changed.

"I know Toga, and I'm sorry. I'll have to bring you something to make your cell brighter."

"Oh, would you, that'd be amazing! I'd guard it with my life!" She sounded so excited.

"I'll go look for something and bring it to you, ok?" She squealed in excitement at my promise.

"Yay! Oh! I called because you're going back to work today! I wanted to ask how it was going!"

"It's going well! Some friends gave me some gifts to celebrate and I went to lunch with two friends of mine."

"I wish I were there with you! We would have so much fun!" She exclaimed.

"We would, I wish you were here too." I smiled sadly, thinking about how I put her there in that drab cell.

"I mean, you could always break me out..." Toga suggested in a sing song tone.

"Toga, you know I can't do that." I said sadly.

"I know." I heard a thud and I could only assume she had slumped against the wall beside the phone. "I know what I did was wrong, but it was so much fun! How could I not want to do it over and over?!"