𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎

Yaoyorozu stood wide eyed and wide mouthed at the sight in front of her.

"Momo, what... is it?" Ochaco asked, her words trailing off when she saw what Yaoyorozu was so shocked at.

"She did not." Mina said in disbelief, staring at the kitchen island.

But the marble counter didn't fascinate her, nor did the white painted wood. What grabbed her attention was the two women laying on the island.

Jiro lay curled into a ball, (Y/N) holding her close. They were both sound asleep, chests rising and falling with their breathing. A stray pink box lay beside them, closed neatly.

Flipping it over carefully, Mina found herself face to face with the Pocky logo.

"You don't think they played the Pocky Game, do you?" Yaoyorozu said.

"Well damn," Mina sighed in defeat. "She won."

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

Yaoyorozu flipped the piece of fish in the pan, causing a loud sizzle to echo through the kitchen.

Mina was keeping an eye on the rice that was currently steaming, seeing as she couldn't be trusted to do anything else in fear she would hurt herself.

Ochaco filled her time in making miso soup for them all, which would complete the breakfast they were making.

The girls turned their heads towards the kitchen island when they heard a low groan. They watched as (Y/N) propped herself up on her elbow, rubbing her eyes and looking around.

"What the hell?" She whispered. She looked down and saw the woman that was laying below her, their legs knotted together. She looked back up, considerably more awake than she was a moment ago.

"I swear to god this isn't what it looks like." She said.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

I stood, face still red from earlier as I stood beside Mina and chopped up some vegetables for breakfast. Mina drummed her fingers on the counter, watching the rice cooker.

No one spoke, the sounds of the kitchen doing the speaking for us.

"So," she whispered, filling the silence between us, "how was it?"

I stopped chopping, the knife frozen in midair. "What do you mean?"

"You know," she said, nudging my arm, "kissing Jiro." I widened my eyes and looked at the pink woman in front of me.

"We didn't kiss."

"You didn't kiss?"

"We didn't kiss."

"But the Pocky?"

"The Pocky was present, yes."

"But you didn't kiss?"

"We didn't kiss."

Mina paused. "So you didn't—"

"We didn't kiss." We both paused, eye brows furrowed and mouths slightly open. "You thought we kissed?"

"Can you blame me? You were cuddling on the kitchen counter with a box of Pocky beside you. We thought you had sex on Ochaco's counter."

My eyes widened at Mina's words, turning on my heel to face everyone else in the kitchen.

"You guys thought Jiro and I kissed?"

"You thought we did what?" Jiro exclaimed.

"You were cuddling on my counter!" Ochaco exclaimed in her own defense.