𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗

"Everyone pose!" Mina exclaimed, pulling her phone out.

We all sat on the floor, drinking our milkshakes which may or may not have alcohol in them. I had stopped only a few minutes ago, but the rest of the girls were going strong.

I leaned against the cool marble side of the fire place, Ochaco to my left and Jiro to my right. Yaoyorozu sat cross legged beside Jiro, facing us all.

We all looked up at her, confused.

"I need a picture to post so I can tell people that I'm hanging out with my favorite girls!" She exclaimed. We all smiled for the camera, making Mina squeal.

We heard a click and Mina dropped the phone to her lap and looked at it.

"You guys look so cute!" She exclaimed. She crawled back towards us, sitting beside Ochaco and editing the picture to her liking.

A few minutes later, all our phones dinged with a notification from InstaGram. Mina has tagged us all in the photo she posted of us, captioning it:

'Breaking in @uravityofficial 's new place! So awesome that @detectivel/nofficial could join!'

I smiled setting down my phone and looking to Ochaco.

"So are we getting a tour or what? I'd like to see the house." I said, smiling. The rest of the girls agreed and we all got up and let Ochaco led the way.

We walked into a hallway off of the living room which had two bedrooms and a bathroom. We laughed and talked as Ochaco continued to show us around the house, eyes almost glowing with excitement.

Leading us up a flight of stairs, Ochaco showed us the game room which was complete with arcade games, consoles, ping-pong tables and wall darts.

"Damn Ochaco," I said, running my hands over one of the arcade games. It was old, at least from forty years or so ago. Some space game, shooting little aliens. "What are you gonna do with all this space?"

"Well, that's what I wanted to ask you all. Ok, maybe not (L/N) since she doesn't know us very well, no offense," Ochaco said, rubbing her neck and smiling nervously.

"None taken!"

"But I was wondering," she trailed off, obviously nervous about whatever she was about to ask. Is she gonna— "if you guys want to move in with me."

Called it.

"We could split the bills and stuff, divide up cooking days and cleaning! It'll be so much fun!" She exclaimed, giggling.

The girls stood silent, mouths hung open slightly and staring at Ochaco.

"Guys?"

"Oh. My. God." Mina whispered. "Are you kidding?! Of course! We've all wanted to live together since U.A., this is great!" She ran up to Ochaco and hugged her, squealing happily.

Jiro and Yaoyorozu looked at each other, still wide eyed. Jiro smirked, eyes locked on Yaoyorozu's.

"We've got nothing to lose."

"Very true... you know what? Let's do it! We can all live together!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed, laughing. They all hugged and I felt my chest warm at the sight. It was sweet and charming.

I stood off to the side, not wanting to disturb the moment. They pulled apart and started talking about splitting the bills and cleaning schedules and such. Yaoyorozu whipped out her phone, taking notes on everything being said.

While she typed away, I stepped up behind her, leaning down and putting my head on my shoulder.

"I'll be right back." I whispered beside her ear, watching her face flush as she nodded.