𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎: 𝙼𝚖𝚖, 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚢

We lay on the floor, sprawled out in different directions, cards surrounding us. Yaoyorozu, Ochaco and Mina has already fallen asleep, leaving Jiro and I up at one in the morning.

"Looks like it's just us." She whispered, rolling over so we were closer.

"I guess so. I really thought they would be awake longer, but I guess I was wrong." I observed, watching as they breathed slowly, Ochaco stretching in her sleep.

"They all had shifts earlier today. I guess a nap wasn't enough, huh?" Jiro asked, chuckling. "Hey (Y/N)?"

"What's up?" I asked, turning my head to look at Jiro. She stared at me, eyebrows knitted together in concern.

"Have you had another nightmare? You know, since that night?" She asked, chewing her bottom lip.

I chuckled, looking back up at the ceiling.

"Those. I had one the following night, but a friend was over and they helped me through it. Other than that, they haven't been as bad as that first one." I shuddered, thinking about the nightmare I had that night of Tomura's face in front of mine.

"So they haven't been bad lately?" She asked, twirling her earphone jack around her finger.

"Not really."

"You know you can always call me, right? Even if it's not about a nightmare, just need someone to vent to. I'm always right here. We all are." I looked back at her, smiling.

"I know. And it means the world to me." Jiro smiled lightly at me.

"Good." We stared at each other a minute in thought, before she finally broke the silence.

"Are you hungry? I'm getting kinda peckish."

"I could eat."

By the way, that was a lie, I'm starving.

Jiro hopped up, holding out her hand. I took it, letting her help me up.

"My princess to the rescue." I said chuckling.

She led the way to the kitchen, still holding my hand. I saw her smirking, and I wondered what she had in mind.

Don't tell me.

"Let's see," Jiro said when we arrived in the larger than normal kitchen. She began looking in cupboards, "if she still has some."

I left her to her searches, letting myself wander around the kitchen. The counters were beautiful, a white and gray marble with white cupboards. A large electric stove sat clean and sleek in the middle of one of the counters, with a matching microwave above it.

"Oh wow, I guess old habits die hard, huh?" Jiro asked. I turned to face her, my gaze falling to her hands.

I swear to god my life is like a bad fanfiction.

I'm Jiro's hand was a bright pink box of strawberry Pocky.

"Really? What are we going to do, play the Pocky Game?" I asked jokingly, hopping up to sit on the island in the middle of the huge kitchen.

"Well, if you swing that way, sure. You are gay, right?" She asked, sitting beside me. She swung her legs up, facing me cross-legged. She fiddled with the box, trying to hide how nervous she was.

"I'm bi. It was the first way I disappointed my parents." I chuckled at my own joke that wasn't really a joke.

I still remember that conversation with my parents, my coming out. They were calm about it, at least my mother was. My father started freaking out about halfway through, breaking into a cold sweat and biting his nails, but when it came down to it, they both told me it was a phase.

Well look at me now mother, surrounded by hot women that want to kiss me.

I turned my attention back to Jiro and the Pocky, watching as she opened the box.

"Right, you told us that earlier." She said, pulling the silver pouch out.

"I always thought Ochaco would be a chocolate Pocky person. Or maybe chocolate banana." I thought aloud, making Jiro chuckle.

"I did too, but she's a strawberry girl through and through." She pulled the bag open, taking a stick and gesturing the bag in my direction. I took one as well, using my mouth to snap off a piece, chewing it carefully.

"When do you go back to work?" Jiro asked, looking up at me.

"In two days actually, and I'm rather excited. Two weeks away has done its damage on me. Is it strange I miss wearing a suit everyday?" I asked her, taking another bite of the Pocky stick.

Jiro laughed, smiling a bit. "Not at all. Do you actually wear a suit everyday?"

"I do. It's strange not putting one on every morning."

"That's kind of hot, not gonna lie." We both laughed, falling into silence afterwards. I reached for another piece of Pocky, but the bag wasn't there when I reached. I looked back to Jiro to see her holding a piece of Pocky between her lips, eyebrows raised at me.

I chuckled under my breath, swinging my legs as she had and sat in front of her cross-legged. I rolled my shoulders, leaning forward. I stared Jiro dead in the eye as I put my mouth on the other end of the stick.

She chuckled nervously, and I saw in the edges of my vision she was wringing her hands.

She took a bite towards the middle and I did the same. We repeated the process until our lips were almost touching. I made eye contact with Jiro and winked as I broke my side off before we could kiss.

We backed our faces away, and Jiro chewed the pieces in her mouth and looked up at me.

"That was just mean."

"Well Jiro darling, the point of the game is not to kiss, the point is to get as much of the Pocky as you can." She blushed at the pet name and I reached behind her to grab the bag of Pocky that she had placed beside her leg. Our faces inches apart, she looked from my eyes to my lips.

I cracked a smile, leaning back with the Pocky is hand. I took a stick, putting it between my teeth.

"Try again?" I asked her as best I could. She narrowed her eyes at me playfully before taking a bite off her end, and I on mine.

Again, we almost met in the middle, but I broke it off again.

"Damn." Jiro said. "No kiss for me then?" She smirked, taking a bite of another stick and looking my way.

"Jiro Kyoka! At least take me to dinner first!" I playfully exclaimed, putting my hand to my chest. I leaned forward on my other hand, getting close.

"Then I'm all yours."

Hi.

Guess who's going through a breakup? Your one and only. But at the same time, the fact that I'm writing this book is evidence that I wasn't happy in the relationship. It just hurts, which is weird because I broke it off.

Fun Fact: (Y/N) has a minor healing quirk stored away. When activated, she can lick the wound, her saliva healing it. She got it from making eye contact with a woman on the street when she was eleven.

You guys when the reader tells Tomura off while he's being arrested: Aw I feel so bad for him! :(

Me: He just- he literally- he ruined your chances at being a pro hero, I-

Reminder: Always do what's best for you. It's so important to take care of yourself, so please. Do what's best for you. I love you 💞💞

Over and out.