ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

"Well dear, we'd better get going."

Finally.

"Alright then. Mother, father," I said, nodding at them both as we stood up. "It was nice to see you."

"Good to see you too dear," my mother said, reaching over and grabbing my shoulders for stability as she kissed both my cheeks. After kissing my left, she gripped my shoulders tighter. "Think about what we discussed, alright darling?"

"I will mother," I assured her as I patted her back, knowing full well I wouldn't be thinking about anything we discussed tonight.

"Good."

We said our goodbyes, my mother and father leaving my apartment and entering the elevator at the end of the hall.

I smiled and waved, my mother blowing me a kiss and my father waving nervously as I did so.

As soon as the elevator doors closed, my face fell into a sneer and I groaned.

"Finally, Christmas dinner with the parents? Check." I said, closing my door and walking over to my glass windows that showed the street below. Walking out onto the balcony, I was hit with the cold winter's air that cut through my skin like knives. I leaned against the railing, waiting till my parents car left the parking garage and drove away.

I finally let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, walking back inside to grab my phone.

"Contacts, contacts, now where is..." I trailed off, looking for Ochaco's name in my contacts. "There she is!"

"Ready?" She asked when she picked up the phone.

"Now."

"Roger that captain."

With that, she hung up, leaving me with a smirk on my face.

I hummed a tune, walking over to my cabinets and prying them open.

"Ok, huge bucket to put wine bottles in? Check." I whispered, pulling it out. I stood, placing it on the bar in my kitchen before walking into my undercover room.

Pans and containers were stacked onto each other, covering an entire corner of the room.

"Assorted homemade finger foods that I had to hide from my parents?" I whispered, walking over and grabbing a pan. "Check."

"Hey, we're here!" Called someone from the hall, knocking on my door.

"Coming!"

I opened the door after hurriedly placing down the pan in my hands, met with Ochaco, Yaoyorozu and Mina. Yaoyorozu held a bag of ice in one hand and a grocery bag in the other, while Mina beside her held bags of chips. Ochaco stood in front of both of them, holding dresses and shoe boxes in her arms.

"Come in, we don't have long."

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

A knock came from my door, making me turn in my place. I was currently standing on a stool with a roll of tape around my finger and part of a garland in my mouth with the rest of it curled around my elbow.

"I'll get it!" Mina exclaimed, running over to the door. I shrugged, going back to taping the garland to my walls.

"Hey Sero, how are you?" I heard from around the corner.

Sero's early.

"Hey (L/N)! What's up?" I turned around to find Sero standing a few meters away from me. I dropped the garland in my mouth and smiled.