𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸: 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.

"Mother."

"My baby!" The heathen says, running over and wrapping her arms around me. The impact knocked the air out of my lungs, making me cough. I didn't bother to hug back when she started to swing me lightly from side to side. I see Izuku whisper something to the male nurse that stood beside him.

"Honey," my father says, hand on my mother's shoulder, "I think you're hurting her." She pulls away, looking at my face. She pinches my cheeks, pulling them from my skeleton, dragging the rest of my head along with it.

"Mother! That hurts!" I yelp, clenching my eyes closed.

"Excuse me ma'am, but I need to check out your daughter." The nurse says, putting his hands on my shoulders from behind.

"Let me see your credentials." My mother demands.

"Mother! He is a registered nurse, he's just doing my check up." I start to walk away with the nurse, faking a limp so that my mother will leave me alone.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

"Agent (L/N), we need you to show us where they kept you." The officer said to me. I nodded, staring into the sky as if it will save me.

"(Y/N)! Darling!" The sound of my name drew my attention to Tomura, who was being pushed into a police car.

"Will you give me a minute?"

"Of course." Says the officer.

I hop off the back of the ambulance where I sat, walking over to the cruiser. I hear multiple footfalls behind me.

"I'll kill the bitch!"

"It was him?"

"Why did he call you darling?"

"I'll crush his skull."

"I'll float his ass." Everyone stopped at that last comment, turning to face Uraraka. "What? I'm into it."

I kept walking, finally arriving at the car. Everyone behind me started yelling threats and trying to get to the open car window, but I keep them behind me with a single glare.

I lean in through the open window. Tomura sees me and tries to reach out to me.

"I forgive you my love, I'll always love you!" He exclaims.

"I know you will." I respond. "I know." My eyes pricked with tears, and he reached out to wipe them from my face.

"Don't cry for me my love. You can visit me anytime."

"Oh Tomura. These are tears of joy. I'm finally free of your sorry ass." His face contorted in shook and sadness as I pulled away, Bakugo taking my place.

"I will kill you. You had no right!" He yelled, the cruiser slowly driving away.

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

"This is it." I said, motioning to the abandoned bar. The SWAT team ran inside, and I flopped down on the cement road.

"Hey, are you alright?" Tokoyami asks, sitting down beside me. "Well, sorry, that's a fucked up question huh?" I laughed at his comment.

"No. It's not. It's just," I groaned, "I don't know. While I was there, there were people that looked out for me. And I know I shouldn't, but I feel connected to them now. I feel bad for turning them in, yet I know I shouldn't because I'm doing the right thing, it just doesn't feel right. You know?" I looked at the bird man who stared back at me. We locked eyes.

She's broken.
S ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ.

"I get it." He says, looking away. Dark Shadow emerged from Tokoyami's back and rested his head in my lap. I slowly started to stroke his dark feathers, making Tokoyami shiver and look back at me.

"You're conflicted. And that's ok. You know? You feel like it's the right and wrong thing at the same time. Everyone's felt that way at one point. And I guess it's just how you look at it. So if it doesn't feel right now, maybe it will once everything is back to normal. Once the dust settles. You'll look at it from your own normal point of view and see that you did the right thing. Or maybe the wrong thing. But no matter what, it'll be ok."

"Thank you Tokoyami. That means a lot. It's just," I sigh, looking at the moon that was only half full, yet lit up the sky in a way only half full moons can, "I'm not sure what normal is for me. Not yet anyway."

"Maybe there isn't a normal for you. Maybe you'll live a life of one amazing, interesting, catastrophic event after the next. In that case, good for you. Because I have a feeling you'll never slow down." I smile at the bird, still petting his pitch black counterpart.

"Thank you." I say.

"Thank you." He responds, starting to lean in. I start leaning forward as well, not really in control of my body.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? Stop! How will this even work? He has a beak!

"(Y/N)!" A deep voice yells. I turn my head to see the hero's and a few of the officers trying to catch Toga as she ran full speed towards me. I stood up fast, just before she ran smack into my chest. She buried her face in my neck, mouth next to my ear and legs wrapped around my torso.

"It's ok, it's ok, I forgive you, we forgive you, we know you had no choice, please just visit us, please, please, please say you will," at this point I feel warm tears rolling down my back, and I wrap my arms around her in return.

"I will. I swear I will." An officer clamps his hands around her waist, pulling her off of me.

"No! No! Let go of me!" She shrieks, but another cop gets cuffs on her, shoving her into a car. I see Dabi going quietly into another. He looks up and we meet eyes.

I would have done the same.

I let out a sob, tears starting to trickle from my eyes as Dabi nods, letting me know that it's ok. I nod back, crumbling to the cement in anguish. Or so I thought.

"Shh, Shh, Shh, it's ok. They can't hurt you now." Kirishima whispers, holding me upright. If only he knew I wasn't crying tears of joy this time. This was sorrow of losing some of the best friends I ever had.

This one made me kinda sad.

Thoughts?

I hope you guys are doing good in quarantine, and online school (if you have it) is going well. My DM's are always open if you want to talk about something. :)

Over and out.