𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇: 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛

Tomura reached out to caress my face, his fingertips barely touching my cheek.

"You're so delicate, like a little flower." He said. A tear ran down my cheek, but he quickly wiped it away. I tried to scream, but the rag in my mouth stopped me from doing so.

"Hush, hush, I'm here now. You're safe."

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

My eyes shot open, and darted around the room. I'm home, I'm in my apartment. I try to control my breathing, to slow down my heart rate but I can't.

I'm alone. There's no one here. Why did I send Iida away? Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I reach for my phone and call the first number I see. I realize I'm hyperventilating and try to do breathing exercises to slow down my breathing.

"Hello?" Says a tired voice from the other side of the line.

"Jiro, hi, I'm so sorry to be calling this late," I looked at my alarm clock.

3:49

"Or early rather, but I had a nightmare and I'm alone, panicking and hyperventilating and I can't calm myself down. I just need to talk to someone please." At this point, I was crying, not sure what to do.

"Ok, ok, do you want me to come over?" I hear the rustling of sheets.

"No, no, I don't want to bother you, I've already woken you up this early. I just need someone to talk to me and take my mind off of everything."

"Ok, ok. That's cool. Um, what do you want to talk about?" I could tell Jiro was scared too, most likely that if I didn't calm down I'd do something I'd regret.

"What kind of music do you like?"

(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)

Jiro and I talked till about eight in the morning about anything and everything. She was funny and sweet, made me feel calm. She said she had hero work to do and I didn't want to keep her from that so I let her go.

I laid on my back in my living room, phone in hand. I sigh, getting up and deciding sleep was a lost cause at this point. Besides, my parents were coming in t-minus four hours and I need to mentally prepare myself for that.

I made breakfast, which was just a pop tart, but a breakfast worthy of the gods.

I got dressed in my best "please leave me alone" outfit which turned out to be sweatpants and a t-shirt. Not like my parents will get the hint.

Eventually (by eventually I mean after I watched nature documentaries on Netflix for three hours), my parents showed up.

"Hello my darling, how was your night?" My mother asked, kissing both my cheeks and sitting beside me.

"Hello dear." Said my father, sitting across from us.

"I slept alright mother. What about you?" I decided to leave out the part about my nightmare and the calm down call with Jiro in fear my mother would take me to a specialist. I'm not letting that happen again.

"I slept very well, thank you. As did your father." My father nods at this, being a man of few words. At least that's what mother calls him. I think he's just a coward who can't stand up to his wife. "So this is your apartment?" She says, looking around. "Rather large."

"I like the space." I say simply, staring at a painting I had hung on the wall.

"As always, your decorating could use a bit of work." She gestured to the Funko Pop figures I had of different hero's that all sat on my mantle. I get up, readjusting Hawks, as he was crooked.